Landru

May 15, 2018
so i let it download but it still shows 0.10 and theres no new content, still Kate and Alex....

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Multiple Protagonist and female and male protoganist? i thought this game only had a female choice or is this part rather new? :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Multiple Protagonist and female and male protoganist? i thought this game only had a female choice or is this part rather new? :)
you can choice female or male protoganist at beginning,but the male's content is less than female
Female MC full content, male MC very little content.

Next update Max from BB will have way more content than the male MC had with the male MC being taken out of the game.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
If it weren't for not being able to cheat atleast money in the online version and the annoying lag...I'd probably still be pledged. Just think...we will be able to play v13 offline on 5/19...so lame that he went that route:mad:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I was annoyed that DS was creating and then abandoning all these potentially interesting story lines to focus on a Big Brother remake. But I kinda like how's he doing it so far, so I'm not going to complain anymore....yet
thanks for insight. I discovered this game just before resurrection of BB and I wouldn't mind that DS were developing 2 games with cameo appearances from one side to another. But this way is not good.
Annyway, female charachters from BB are OK but I still cannot understand fascination with annoying little wanker Max

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Good renders, but very grindy and the server check is annoying. The only way I found around the server check was to disable my ethernet connection. Just blocking it with my firewall leads to it attempting to connect forever.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
you said we need to download from internet first time,but most of other peoples said we don't need
The you will get stuck at Alice not continuing her quest like like all the others here who asks about it. The 0.11 offline client is actully 0.10 with an addad function to download the 0.11 content. I tried stopping my DL as well and i got nothing. I let it download and all the new quests poped upp right away. (Alice side quest for exampel) Thats why i asked them to change the OP because it's not correct and more will get stuck. You only need to do it once tho. After that Client runs with no more downloads.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Has anyone nailed down why this game takes forever to load? It seems like people have gotten around it, but after scanning this thread. I can't find where anyone has stated the solution to this issue.

Reactions: Girine
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes