spam753

Aug 6, 2017
For those having trouble with the game loading and loading and loading forever after opening:

Block it in your Firewall

and it will open instantly.

plidenka

Jul 23, 2017
For those having trouble with the game loading and loading and loading forever after opening:

Block it in your Firewall

and it will open instantly.
It displays 0% Loading ... and doesn t go forward

***edit** Ok , i have fixed it . It soundws we need to block both input and output connections from the program

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Sup guys, first time playing this game and I have a question, I choose play as Alex and I'm wondering if there isn't anything to do more than pass time (waiting,napping,watching tv) when you're at home ?
The quest log says I need to ask Julia about the neighbors but I can't talk to her at and point in the day , can't interact with anything but the couch and tv I'm in Monday 1 , do I wait a few more Days before I han start doing things or is this it ?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Does anyone else have problems leaving the school? I keep clicking on the "leave school" button and all around it. All I do is move from the main hall to the other wing.
Is there an exact hotspot I am missing?
I also can't click the "wait" in school. I keep going to the other wing.

Edit, It is actually all the location buttons for me.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I guess this game is meant to be played ås a female cause when you play as male MC you can't do shit except for attending classes and do homework (why even add that option if you can't do anything or talk to anyone ?)
I'll wait until there will be anything to do as male MC this was a total downer this far and that's a shame cause it looked really promising

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
This is a freakin mess,

I feel like this guy could put out a really good game if he had a project manager, or just someone with some common sense to tell him what to do. Like the guy with mad skills got promoted, but then we all realised he actually has no leadership ability or management accumen.

I know, I know, it's all been said.. I'll go away for another few months...

DonStark

May 4, 2017
I guess this game is meant to be played ås a female cause when you play as male MC you can't do shit except for attending classes and do homework (why even add that option if you can't do anything or talk to anyone ?)
I'll wait until there will be anything to do as male MC this was a total downer this far and that's a shame cause it looked really promising
DS add male MC because some people wanted a male MC not because DS wanted a male MC ( well if i correctly remember ) ... So if it's like this, you will have to wait that there is a lot a complaint about no story male MC and of course that DS decides to add some male story ...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
DS add male MC because some people wanted a male MC not because DS wanted a male MC ( well if i correctly remember ) ... So if it's like this, you will have to wait that there is a lot a complaint about no story male MC and of course that DS decides to add some male story ...
Well the correct way to do it (in my opinion) is to add something for the story as a male MC before giving people the option toplay as male or Am I wrong ?

Reactions: groq

DonStark

May 4, 2017
This is a freakin mess,

I feel like this guy could put out a really good game if he had a project manager, or just someone with some common sense to tell him what to do. Like the guy with mad skills got promoted, but then we all realised he actually has no leadership ability or management accumen.

I know, I know, it's all been said.. I'll go away for another few months...
Glamour was his first game, he create Big Brother ( who was a fucking epic game ) and i destroyed this game for recreate glamour ... I'm pretty curious what going to happen, i test glamour when the male mc appear but when i see that there is nothing more than an intro I erase the game

My only hope is Big Brother coming back ...

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Finally bothered to play this game. Only checked out the female PC start but I gotta say, I like it. Not a lot of content but pretty high quality. Maybe in another year it will be worth diving back into.

I will say the way conversation text trickles in and the school questions are very annoying. Pretty much hit skip on every conversation then scroll back up to read it. Some the questions have incorrect answers.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Well the correct way to do it (in my opinion) is to add something for the story as a male MC before giving people the option toplay as male or Am I wrong ?
for me if you're a good creator and you've male and female MC it must be like this ... 1 version male/female - next version it's the other character, you must not privilege one character because you will directly have complains. Take these example :

- Au pair Innocence ( the creator clearly privilege the DAD ... result game abandonned )

It's understandable that the creator prefer some character but if you add a male MC because you lose some patreon, it just means that you create the male not because you want but because you don't want to lose money anymore so i think that you will have to wait a lot of time before having a good male MC story ... I don't know if DS working alone but the leadership here is awful. Big Brother have lots of complains after some time because the turning of the story and it's like glamour will have the same problems ...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
for me if you're a good creator and you've male and female MC it must be like this ... 1 version male/female - next version it's the other character, you must not privilege one character because you will directly have complains. Take these example :

- Au pair Innocence ( the creator clearly privilege the DAD ... result game abandonned )

It's understandable that the creator prefer some character but if you add a male MC because you lose some patreon, it just means that you create the male not because you want but because you don't want to lose money anymore so i think that you will have to wait a lot of time before having a good male MC story ... I don't know if DS working alone but the leadership here is awful. Big Brother have lots of complains after some time because the turning of the story and it's like glamour will have the same problems ...
Well It looks to me that there is plenty of story for the Female route , didn't no about the part that this was female protagonist only from the start cause this was the first time I saw the game and read that you could choose if you wanted to play as female or male .
And I didn't read anything about there being no contnent at all for male MC (or just an intro) only that when I started a new game It said that there was more content for Kate that's why I reacted the way I did .

The game shows so much promise and has great renders so Yeah It's a bummer for me :p

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Uhh, the loading screen at the start takes for fucking ever. It "does" make progress, but it literally seems like it would take over a hour to load. I closed it at 8%, and then relaunched it to see if it was a fluke, and it seems to be just as slow this time.

I'm not sure if it's because I blocked the program from accessing my network via my firewall or does it always take ages to load?

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Well It looks to me that there is plenty of story for the Female route , didn't no about the part that this was female protagonist only from the start cause this was the first time I saw the game and read that you could choose if you wanted to play as female or male .
And I didn't read anything about there being no contnent at all for male MC (or just an intro) only that when I started a new game It said that there was more content for Kate that's why I reacted the way I did .

The game shows so much promise and has great renders so Yeah It's a bummer for me :p
Yeah in the beginning it was only female MC and in the 0.7 or 0.8 the male MC appear ( wait the respond for someone who really play the game ) ... I only see the post with the hope of BigBrother returns nothing more... i test a little glamour when the male mc appear and i stop it because yes the renders is good like BB but i don't like the story ( at least for now ) I don't know if i say some bullshit but the story is clearly for female MC not a male MC and that's why we don't have a lot of content with Alex but again i don't know if i'm right because i only play a little bit

Nauzhror

Jul 16, 2018
Blocking it in my firewall didn't seem to work properly. Disconnecting my wifi connection for a second though made it immediately launch.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes