Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Okay, latest version stops at 1%, asks to launch Javascript something, which I allowed. Let it sit for over 30 minutes and it was only at 17%. What is going on?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
how long should it take? I've left it and gone to a movie before and still nothing but load screen. Plus I'm not sure why the server would matter. The game is supposed to be offline.
It takes a LONG time. In my case it took over 2 hours but it works now.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
From what I've read it sounds like another case of DS trying to please everyone by changing by adding that male playable character but going to eventually please no one.

So the BB grind begins again it seems. Don't worry you'll likely be able to bang Lisa in a couple of years.
Assuming he doesn't quit again of course and start something else and repeat all the same mistakes he seemingly hasn't learned from the first and second times around.

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
Glamour - Version 0.11 Offline
have torrent ? i want download it with torrent is someone or site opload glamour v1.1 in torrent?

SlowDance

May 5, 2017
After just over 3 hours of loading, I gave up since it was stuck at 49% for a whallopping percentage of that.
Gave it another go, and in just under 10 minutes it's already at 85%. Seems to be a bit random.
Best of luck to you other lads. Cheers.

EDIT: It's entirely sorted now. If it's stuck on the same percentage for longer than an hour, it might be best to just start over with it. Worked for me!

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
Forgive me for asking, but do I need to allow it to connect for it to update? It's been on 49% for just a bit past an hour. Cheers.
If you download the v0.11 offline version then no, you don't need to connect it to the internet. However, due to an oversite it will attempt to connect to the internet during launch. You would be best to turn off your internet while the game is loading.

Reactions: SlowDance

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
I downloaded version 0.11, I extracted it and then lunched it, then it proceeded to update and my main menu still displays v0.10. Is it a visual bug? How can I be certain what version my game is? How is that I extracted a 0.11 version but the game says in the main menu to be 0.10?

edit: it appears my game updated itself from 0.08 to 0.10 but is refusing to update form 0.10 to 0.11. How to go about resolving this problem?

There is a visual bug where the v0.11 system says its v0.10.
As for the update, the game will attempt to update itself when you open it due to another oversite.
You might be best disconnecting your computer from the internet until its launched.

Reactions: f95poke

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
How go to Alice house? I don´t have a mark on the map :(
Open the quest log and follow the top quest (I think its the quest called reboot).

Step 1/ Progress with the story until you get to the point where you are searching for a job.
Step 2/ Talk to bitch (female class mate that leads pe) to get a job so you can make money.
Step 3/ Get close to Alice and have her invite you to the cafe.
Step 4/ Go to the cafe after 18:00 and order something, before paying click wait and meet up with Lisa, (repeat a few times).
Step 5/ Invite Alice back to the cafe and she will invite you to their house.
Step 6/ Wait a few days and the location should appear on the map.

That being said I can't seem to get past step 5 on the offline version of the game.

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
I'm having an issue where I asked Alice to join me at the cafe but she doesn't turn up. Then she refuses to talk to me again.
Since I cant get her to the cafe I can't get to her villa and thus all of the v0.11 content is locked off.
Does anyone here have a workaround?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Seems like the screen is cut off for me. Also can't reach the last set of clothes in the wardrobe..
You need to select a full screen resolution when you launch, then if you want windowed you can type alt-enter. Also, not all full screen resolution might be working, so try multiples.

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
Sup guys, first time playing this game and I have a question, I choose play as Alex and I'm wondering if there isn't anything to do more than pass time (waiting,napping,watching tv) when you're at home ?
The quest log says I need to ask Julia about the neighbors but I can't talk to her at and point in the day , can't interact with anything but the couch and tv I'm in Monday 1 , do I wait a few more Days before I han start doing things or is this it ?
Alex is a puppet character created to stop patrons from leaving, he doesn't have nor will he get any gameplay. In the next update 0.12 he is going to be removed to make way for Max from Dark Silvers other game "Big Brother".

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Alex is a puppet character created to stop patrons from leaving, he doesn't have nor will he get any gameplay. In the next update 0.12 he is going to be removed to make way for Max from Dark Silvers other game "Big Brother".
No he's not. The game story was always designed to have two paths, one path playing a submissive role, and one playing a dominant role. Alex was the dominant path, but Max's back story was more interesting and had already lots of assets made. These two roles in the story will revolve around the bdsm secret club and the bdsm school training grounds.

Martin87

Jul 19, 2017
Open the quest log and follow the top quest (I think its the quest called reboot).

Step 1/ Progress with the story until you get to the point where you are searching for a job.
Step 2/ Talk to bitch (female class mate that leads pe) to get a job so you can make money.
Step 3/ Get close to Alice and have her invite you to the cafe.
Step 4/ Go to the cafe after 18:00 and order something, before paying click wait and meet up with Lisa, (repeat a few times).
Step 5/ Invite Alice back to the cafe and she will invite you to their house.
Step 6/ Wait a few days and the location should appear on the map.

That being said I can't seem to get past step 5 on the offline version of the game.
Thanks...mark on the map appeared randomly in weekdays :)

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I'm having an issue where I asked Alice to join me at the cafe but she doesn't turn up. Then she refuses to talk to me again.
Since I cant get her to the cafe I can't get to her villa and thus all of the v0.11 content is locked off.
Does anyone here have a workaround?
You have the same problem as a lot of others.. You belived you could stop the download of files for the v0.11 client and therefore you dont have complete game. See.. The client is actually 0.10 that needs to download extra files to uppgrade to 0.11. Alice will never invite you because all the files for the BB villa is in that uppgrade. So the workaround is.. Start again and let the client finish downloading the uppgrade.
(This is not an oversight by DS. He had no other option because he did not have the complete 0.11 Client ready after the patreons voted for him to release offline clients. Once you have it uppgraded, it will not ask for any more files)

Reactions: Rimiru

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
[Last time I've played this game with v0.7online - v0.5 playable content)] - I'm pretty sure (100%) there is more grinding now than it was back then - it's harder to earn money at the hotel.

I need to finish events with Julia and Nick now.
Question - (events with Julia and Nick) Why there's no updates in my journal? for example: Kate is taking a shower and Julia comes in - before that event: 2 / after event: still 2 !!!

I'll try this game again on (at least) v0.15offline - see you in autumn? (I think developing progres will most likely slow down even more because of Max - I like him thou..)

Does quest order matter? (like it is in The DeLuca Family, where we have different dialogues depending on our progress with other characters)?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes