Nikira

Bad Member
Donor
Jan 6, 2018
This the last time to say how this update work.:sleep:
you all have to download the 0.10 version from OP
and start the game up, let it update to version 0.11 (take a loooot time to finish so NO THING IS INFINITE LOAD SCREEN)
The reason the game reads as v0.10 after the download is an oversight from DS. :whistle:
want to see an ass? here you go:eek:

Reactions: hellhades

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
DS knows how to joke!
He came up with an offline version of the game that requires an internet connection! Isn't it fun?
I copied the images from the archive downloaded here to the folder with the images on the "C" drive, and the game began to work without an internet connection.
DS need to attach a mind to create an interesting plot of the game, and not to mock the players.
I do not exclude that DS wants to see the number of downloads in order to find out the approximate number of those who are interested in its “BB-Glamor”.
He does not know that I play BB-Glamor!

Where did you get this picture?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/03/280450_04.jpg

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Would be interesting if the BB crossover appeal to this game was enough to get DS to restart development on BB as well. Maybe alternate between updates for the 2 with some crossover in each. There's an excessive amount of grinding in his games for my taste but I have to admit his renders are good.

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
You have the same problem as a lot of others.. You belived you could stop the download of files for the v0.11 client and therefore you dont have complete game. See.. The client is actually 0.10 that needs to download extra files to uppgrade to 0.11. Alice will never invite you because all the files for the BB villa is in that uppgrade. So the workaround is.. Start again and let the client finish downloading the uppgrade.
(This is not an oversight by DS. He had no other option because he did not have the complete 0.11 Client ready after the patreons voted for him to release offline clients. Once you have it uppgraded, it will not ask for any more files)
I guess that makes sense, thank you :D

Reactions: JohnPonn

Rimiru

Mar 20, 2019
Would be interesting if the BB crossover appeal to this game was enough to get DS to restart development on BB as well. Maybe alternate between updates for the 2 with some crossover in each. There's an excessive amount of grinding in his games for my taste but I have to admit his renders are good.
Officially he can't restart development on BB so long as he in on Patron. The only reason he stopped development was because Patron didn't like the implied "incest" content and were threatening to shut his account down.

That being said patch v0.12 (the current live patch / next months offline patch) replaces Glamours male character with Max from BB. The characters and setting will be the same but Max now lives with a bunch of "close friends" and the story will be quite different.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Well, nice renders, fine GUI, but game is boring... because it's not a game (sandbox as example), it's VN with very strict and linear quests, plus they required grind between steps... soon (he he, in few years with current speed) there will be no way to play without walkthrough and it's very boring.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well if we can bang her in the butt in a few years,i'd say it's progress...let's hope that we won't have to wait to do that untill she's 60...
Progress? More like returning to the status quo. It seems like we're NEVER gonna have PIV with that girl...

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Slightly off topic, but does anyone know which model is used for the Principal? Looks identical to Silver from Babysitter and I'd love to find that model for my mod.

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
Is anyone here using 0.11(offline version)? What version is it displayed in the main menu? For me it shows v0.10. Let's say it's a visual bug, and my game is actually on v0.11 ; what content should be available in v0.11?

Also, why is Progress (spoilers) isn't checked off as completed, I have unlocked every x out of x events for all unique events?

edit1: discord server users are informing me it's a visual bug, others are saying v0.10(offline) is the current public version and v0.11 isn't out for non-patreons. I don't know where is the correct information.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Is anyone here using 0.11(offline version)? What version is it displayed in the main menu? For me it shows v0.10. Let's say it's a visual bug, and my game is actually on v0.11 ; what content should be available in v0.11?

Also, why is Progress (spoilers) isn't checked off as completed, I have unlocked every x out of x events for all unique events?

edit1: discord server users are informing me it's a visual bug, others are saying v0.10(offline) is the current public version and v0.11 isn't out for non-patreons. I don't know where is the correct information.
Yes, 0.11 is available for offline players. Does your quest log have something about how Alice and the rest of the BB characters’ story has been revamped? If so, you’re on 0.11

Reactions: f95poke
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes