Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
From Patreon Dark Silver page

Yesterday we started a poll about the nature of our future updates. And while the poll is currently still ongoing, it looks like the wast majority wants us to move away from the hard deadlines towards more coherent updates.
Some people are afraid it could motivate us to slow down the development. We don't really see the point of this concern because, well, we could've just, you know, work less on updates but still release it on a schedule without creating a poll in the first place..? We understand your concerns though, Patreon is kind of fundamentally built on trust and we don't want to disappoint you. We enjoy working on our game and we'll continue doing it. And it looks like from now on we won't have to deal with the stress of missing a deadline, which should be very beneficial to our health.
In more distant future (as in, some months away from now) we'll start working on balancing the game (money, skills, attributes and other parameters) in parallel with producing new content.
We also want to start showing the roadmaps so you know what we're doing and how far along into updates we are.
Currently our main goal is developing the 1.0 with all promised features and finished main storyline. But we're not planning to ending the game after that and hope to keep working on the game after the release.

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017

Cant get past this, any clue what im missing? Shower scenes with julia just lets her join me and nothing new happens nor does the number go up. No dialogue with Julia either when i talk to her about nick/etc.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Loading the game is slow with almost no progress is there any solution to the online version?With the latest client also no way to solve
Check if it's being blocked by your firewall.
If it's not, you may have to resort to downloading from the patreon page. It'll be the latest available to download (all the most recent images and content), but you'll only have access to whatever you're normally entitled to (free user/different patron levels of access).

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017

When will Kate start getting paid for her maid work at the villa?

Not implemented yet, but pretty soon

Reactions: JasonJemodah

ThePheonix

Apr 8, 2019
Hello,

Something went wrong. I downloaded this version and I blocked the connection. But when i run the game, I don't see any images. Everywhere (Main Image and Buttons) is a Questionmark in the background.
Example:
Choosing character is a black screen with 3 very very small Questionmarks.

I found an older download of the game on a backup-Drive. When i startet it the first time, i allowed in connection. It startet to download and after a few minutes i could play the game. However, after closing the game and restarting, it keeps loading without progress...... Even when blocking in windows firewall.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes