bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
update-3.jpg

May 11 at 9:48am
Update #3

It is finally time for the last 0.14 patch.
All new events become available after completing earlier 0.14 events in the bedroom with Julia and Nick. You don't have to finish the very last one, though. Kate doesn't have to sleep with Nick to unlock new events.
  • Added new events in the bathroom. Now Kate can join Julia in the shower regardless of how aroused he is.
  • Now Kate can enter Julia's bedroom when she's asleep (alone, or with Nick) or when Julia isn't in the room (we added a new image with the correct lightning).
  • If Julia is asleep, Kate can join her on the bed. She could go to sleep, or... See for yourselves.
You don't have to download anything, the game should update everything automatically.

With this, we're done with developing 0.14 and are now moving on to 0.15. Result of the poll decided it's going to be focused around relationship with Veronica.
The latest poll shows 76% of our Patrons prefer coherent updates even if it hurts the schedule. For the last two years we were developing games under strict deadlines. This time we'll try another approach. Of course it doesn't mean we're going to slack off. We'll try to keep our standard schedule, but we'll delay the update if we see we can't finish it on time so we don't have to sacrifice the game quality.
We'll tell you more about 0.15 in the next post.
It is finally time for the last 0.14 patch.
All new events become available after completing earlier 0.14 events in the bedroom with Julia and Nick. You don't have to finish the very last one, though. Kate doesn't have to sleep with Nick to unlock new events.
  • Added new events in the bathroom. Now Kate can join Julia in the shower regardless of how aroused he is.
  • Now Kate can enter Julia's bedroom when she's asleep (alone, or with Nick) or when Julia isn't in the room (we added a new image with the correct lightning).
  • If Julia is asleep, Kate can join her on the bed. She could go to sleep, or... See for yourselves.
You don't have to download anything, the game should update everything automatically.

With this, we're done with developing 0.14 and are now moving on to 0.15. Result of the poll decided it's going to be focused around relationship with Veronica.
The latest poll shows 76% of our Patrons prefer coherent updates even if it hurts the schedule. For the last two years we were developing games under strict deadlines. This time we'll try another approach. Of course it doesn't mean we're going to slack off. We'll try to keep our standard schedule, but we'll delay the update if we see we can't finish it on time so we don't have to sacrifice the game quality.
We'll tell you more about 0.15 in the next post.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
My only gripe about this update is the lack of dialogue between the sisters....I mean their relationship just got REALLY intimate, but they never talk about it? No talk during or after lol. There was abit of build up in the nick department but with Julia...it went from 0 to 100 in 1 sec lol. Loved the new update either way....just a small gripe lol

Reactions: alkahest

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
My only gripe about this update is the lack of dialogue between the sisters....I mean their relationship just got REALLY intimate, but they never talk about it? No talk during or after lol.
Yeah, that's pretty much standard with Dark Silver though. It was the same in Big Brother.
Dialogue is there only when necessary to progress the "story" and events, and to a limited degree for character building.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Will wait for male MC I guess
There is a male MC. Max, and the BB "crew" (his family) are now the other side of Glamour.
There's almost entirely nothing to do as Max, and it'll be a while before there's really anything of worth to do, but he's there.

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
I wish he continued working on BB and added the important characters from glamour to BB instead of just ditching BB

Till now I don't see a reason to play this game until max fucks the shit out of the characters in glamour

Because until now this game is 95% NTR which sucks...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes