JuraganTetek

Mar 27, 2018
View attachment 206842

Overview:
Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it's time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn't even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled... And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too...​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-29
Release Date: 2019-06-29
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.14 Offline
Language: English, Pусский
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Changelog:

More Info:

Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
CGRIP - -

Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!

Thanks @Pupok for sharing the game, Benjy for the CGRIP.
*Note that the android version isn't Offline only and will download over 1GB of data to update.

View attachment 79706 View attachment 79711 View attachment 79712 View attachment 79713 View attachment 206824 View attachment 206825 View attachment 206826 View attachment 206828 View attachment 206829 View attachment 206830 View attachment 206831 View attachment 206832 View attachment 206833 View attachment 206835 View attachment 206842 View attachment 206848 View attachment 206849 View attachment 206850
i want to ask, why there are to many error messages? Screenshot (27).png

groq

Aug 12, 2017
i want to ask, why there are to many error messages? View attachment 340866
Because you use WinRAR (I don't know which version) to open a 7z archive and the program (WinRAR) doesn't know the compression method used in this archive. Solution (simplest): use 7zip.

Edit: I unpacked the archive with WinRAR 4.10 (64bit) without problems. Maybe the archive is corrupt??

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i want to ask, why there are to many error messages? View attachment 340866
Make sure you're using the latest winrar, or download 7zip.

Edit: I unpacked the archive with WinRAR 4.10 (64bit) without problems. Maybe the archive is corrupt??
Bit early to say that, since the typical cause is an old version of winrar, but if it still happens for him with up-to-date winrar or 7zip, then he'll just need to download again.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Bit early to say that, since the typical cause is an old version of winrar, but if it still happens for him with up-to-date winrar or 7zip, then he'll just need to download again.
How old could be his WinRAR version ??? My WinRAR is v.4.10 (as I stated), launched 2012, 7 years old. And it works.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I'm having trouble accessing 0.15 content. Maybe someone who's a patron can help me.
Is there some requisite for the content to "start"? As far as I can tell, I've finished up 0.14.

JuraganTetek

Mar 27, 2018
Because you use WinRAR (I don't know which version) to open a 7z archive and the program (WinRAR) doesn't know the compression method used in this archive. Solution (simplest): use 7zip.

Make sure you're using the latest winrar, or download 7zip.

thanks for the advices mates.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules
this sounds like college seduction all over again

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How old could be his WinRAR version ??? My WinRAR is v.4.10 (as I stated), launched 2012, 7 years old. And it works.
I didn't update my winrar until last year... From 3.something, (3.3 I think for some reason) because it was the first time I'd needed to unzip a .7z file.

Also, don't forget that a lot of the time we're dealing with people who are using outdated hardware and software, and don't see the point in upgrading until it slaps them in the face.

Reactions: groq

compusavvy

Nov 26, 2017
How do I finish "Midnight events when Kate is asleep: done 6 out of 15 scenes". I am stuck on level 4 and also can't get Nick to come alone in the bathroom when Kate is showering or bathing! The same events keep on repeating. The BDSM stuff has been placed in the basement.

Last edited:

FlyGamer

Mar 25, 2018
The version that this thread is concerned with?
You can't.
I'm on 0.15 and hit a dead end here too. Fedor was in Veronica's apartment and said to visit him but that's a dead end. I did speak to Nicolas and he agreed to pay rent to her. Is that a conflict (alternate path) with the Veronica chain? Now I can't do anything with her and no option to visit Fedor.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm on 0.15 and hit a dead end here too. Fedor was in Veronica's apartment and said to visit him but that's a dead end. I did speak to Nicolas and he agreed to pay rent to her. Is that a conflict (alternate path) with the Veronica chain? Now I can't do anything with her and no option to visit Fedor.
I don't know, I use Offline only. Fuck always-online bs.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
So 0.16 offline is ready to play in next month?
Well if the release schedule does not change too much we should have 0.15 offline at the end of the month and then 0.16 offline at the end of the next month (august).

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well if the release schedule does not change too much we should have 0.15 offline at the end of the month and then 0.16 offline at the end of the next month (august).
I don't expect 0.16 offline in august.Probably we are now in 40 days between updates instead of usual 30 days.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So 0.16 offline is ready to play in next month?
We don't know yet. Depends on when $5 patrons will get access to 0.18, which depends on when $40 patrons get access.

Well if the release schedule does not change too much
It already has, with an extra nine days this time, and who knows however many or less for future releases.
Take what armion82 says as above as a loose guideline, and do not expect regular intervals for future releases. Be happily surprised if it happens more than once, but be prepared for delays to some releases.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
The game isn't off the track. The school will be a bsdm training ground for the main characters, both Kate and Max. A lot of the things you say will happen. We're just not there yet in the game's development.

The reason for the existence of a second character is that the game will have two routes. Kate will play a submissive role, being used and punished by others around her, and Max will play a dominant role, punishing others around him.
You know this how? Or are you just guessing/hopeful?

I agree with the original poster. DS seems to be unwilling to stick to his own game, and will add anything he thinks will earn more money. In one way you can't blame him, but on the other I think it turns out a garbage product (too many chefs, try to please everybody, etc.)

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
You know this how? Or are you just guessing/hopeful?

I agree with the original poster. DS seems to be unwilling to stick to his own game, and will add anything he thinks will earn more money. In one way you can't blame him, but on the other I think it turns out a garbage product (too many chefs, try to please everybody, etc.)
Know what how? DS said himself that Max will join the school. It's literally said in many places throughout the story that the school will be a bsdm training ground for a secret bdsm club.

As for the two routes, there's two characters, so two different stories and routes, whatever they are. Ann assumes a dominant role with her children in her house and act as an introductory dominant teacher to Max, and I assume the school will teach him the rest quite a lot. As for Kate, with her overwhelming shyness and prudeness, and being sexually bossed around and introduced by others to new things rather than her looking herself for those things, she's clearly already on a submissive route.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
she's clearly already on a submissive route.
The only "submissive route" is when dealing with Oscar. That's what sets future content on either submissive or dominant paths.
Everything else so far for her is pretty much neutral with no dominance or submission from her.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The only "submissive route" is when dealing with Oscar. That's what sets future content on either submissive or dominant paths.
Everything else so far for her is pretty much neutral with no dominance or submission from her.
Kate doesn't have multiple routes, or at least not of significant importance. She herself is a route, the other route being Max. That's the whole reason for having two characters.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes