Leafest

Apr 11, 2018
in what time i can triger quest "Kate is taking a bath and Nick come in" for me always come Nick and Julia, cant get him solo
When Nick stays at home for the night, do not go "sleep until morning" but only for 3 h and / or pass time until it's 5:40 - 5:50 a.m., then go taking a bath. It "usually" works for me.

Bonn

Mar 7, 2018
Most of the pics are broken or not showing. Anyone can relate with this particular problem or have a solution?

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
I would like to be able to see something mine sticks on the loading screen and loading turns orange thats all

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
Just double checking, as I did not see it in recent pages.
Adam, "get closer" but when I talk to him, no option, (have sent photo and done with chemistry) but still shows on committee list.
Similar, the nurse, get in trouble to spend time, but no new event.
Are those two similar to "arachnophobia" From Big brother, done but doesn't show maxed?

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
can i finish 2 quests "Progress" (finish all unique events) and "College committee"?

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
it is so sad.

I really liked the idea of a girl getting corrupted in school while gaining influence over the decisions made. But After 0.12 the game get in a direction that the main idea is lost. Why the switch back to BB. I do not understand. I would have liked if there where some rules changed at school. like spanking allowed and later be before class maybe even humilation like be spanked bottomless. To allow girls punish boys and vice versa. Or changes in dresscode, and rules following up this line. Even sexual punishment by using toys... but no he deiced to go away from the way he indroduced the game as, and made it BB 1.5 or what ever its no BB and its no Glamour its a mix that has lost the main idea.. To bad that the grind is so insane and even if he at some point switch back to the main story if you have to play the BB related part to get there it wont be worth your time... as a player who likes female protag with a humilation and corruption part i will stick to Fashion Buissnes, even if the progess there with the mc is very grindy and slow, the people behind stick to their ideas and do not make so much changes in the way the story develpops

Just my 2 cent
Parmenion

edit P.S: I realy would like to know what DS thinks/says to justify the changes the story goes

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
it is so sad.

I really liked the idea of a girl getting corrupted in school while gaining influence over the decisions made. But After 0.12 the game get in a direction that the main idea is lost. Why the switch back to BB. I do not understand.
The game isn't off the track. The school will be a bsdm training ground for the main characters, both Kate and Max. A lot of the things you say will happen. We're just not there yet in the game's development.

The reason for the existence of a second character is that the game will have two routes. Kate will play a submissive role, being used and punished by others around her, and Max will play a dominant role, punishing others around him.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I mean we went through a grind to set up a BDSM dungeon in the basement of the house. All we need is another year or so of development and someone may actually use it.

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Did you already found out how to put the game in German without translator, I am really helpless because I can not speak English

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes