McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi,

I think there is a "bug" when Kate ask advice from Julia about flirting. During the conversation, the dialog is reversed.

wpolo

Jul 20, 2017
in what time i can triger quest "Kate is taking a bath and Nick come in" for me always come Nick and Julia, cant get him solo

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
i tried disconnecting from the internet could still not play. How do you make it work in the windows system

Reactions: knight77

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
well I have shut it off on my one firewall but cant figure out windows security firewall I guess since it still wont work

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I'm stuck with the Adam quest. It says I'm finished but in the College Committee quest it says I need to get closer to him.
And after scrolling around the thread I've seen people talk about cellphones and selfies for Adam. (I just blitzed thru Adam's dialogue)

Edit*
I'm also stuck with the Special Chemistry quest. Can't use pill.

Last edited:

yooyoo

Jul 5, 2018
no quest guide for ver 14?
i just had some fun in night with julia and nick.

Last edited:

McLux

Feb 21, 2018
Hi

I have a simple question (maybe strange).
There are two ways to get around the city, One is easy to identify (by foot) but what is the other (Car? Bike? ...) and is there a good reason to use it? Apart moving faster of course.

@ edit: I think I have my answer, it's by taxi and because fitness value isn't moving, there is no aim to go by foot, except time strategy.

Last edited:

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
This is to help out with the people struggling with the Special Chemistry Event
(Note: There are prerequisites from different events to finish Special Chemistry namely, Adam, Sophie, Medical Office & Progress Event)
Prerequisite Events
- Finish the Sophie Event (It's pretty straight forward. You will acquire the Smartphone)
- Finish the Adam Event (Triggered when you talk to Nicolas about Adam in the college committee event)
- You also need to finish "Midnight events when Kate is asleep: 15 out of 15 scenes" in the Progress Event.

- Lastly finish up with the Medical Office Event (You can choose Submission or Domination Path during a certain scene in the event. You will acquire the Pill . 1/4 will be used during the event & 3/4 will be for the Special Chemistry Event)

Special Chemistry Event

1. When Nick stays overnight, Click on the couch at 2300H there will be an additional button which is the Special Pill.
2. The next day talk to Julia about it.
3. Take the next pill with ONLY Julia in the House (This is where the Smartphone from Sophie's event & the finishing of the Adam event comes into Play )
4. Talk to Adam the next day
5. Talk to Nicolas after
6. Talk to Adam
7. Lastly Talk to Julia
8. Special Chemistry Event Finished

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes