Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Try adding Glamour to your McAfee Internet security firewall exceptions or turn off the firewall for a while. Should help.
Thanks, yes that helped, but it's contrary to the info in the OP about internet connection settings and I wonder...

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
and how do I give the pill to Julia?
No. If you played at 0.13 and now play at 0.14: when Nick comes to Yulia, go to bed at 23 at night and choose the option "sleep until the morning." A chain of events will start, then you talk to Julia and repeat the trigger.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
014 offline.
is it worth to do all the classes on your laptop? have all, besides extra lessons. do they open any new events if completed? maybe something with the teacher Adam?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
014 offline.
is it worth to do all the classes on your laptop? have all, besides extra lessons. do they open any new events if completed? maybe something with the teacher Adam?
Currently there's no point in them. Just like there's no point in doing homework, since there's no negatives for not doing them.
If the school gets updated so that homework and lessons actually have an impact on Kate (and Max eventually) being punished for not doing school work, then there'll be a reason for them.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
then im done LOL and waiting for 0.15
fred gonna finally fuck her lol :ROFLMAO:
when is it suppose to be avaible to regular people? :p

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
then im done LOL and waiting for 0.15
fred gonna finally fuck her lol :ROFLMAO:
when is it suppose to be avaible to regular people? :p
Approximately the end (ish) of July.
Assuming of course, that the flexible development time allows for them to still maintain a reasonably regular release schedule.

To better keep track, make a Patreon and you can read most of the information concerning releases/updates, and when it's time for $5 patrons to get access to the latest version, the Offline version of 0.15 will be available the same day.

Remember, you'll be two releases behind the latest, so check the relevant changelog too.

Borys19

Sep 1, 2017
I could be wrong, such a problem like you had a long time ago, six months ago. Now everything is working as it should: I downloaded the archive with the game, unpacked it, launched Glamour.exe, I don’t change anything in the configurator, just press Play! The game itself should not download anything, this is the offline version, it already has all the files inside, it finds the last save and launches it.
What can be done is to check the settings of the Firewall in Win 10: Control Panel-System and Security-Firewall Defender Windows-Allowed Programs. Disable or set the settings glamour-server.exe like mine. View attachment 334193
Nothing happened, I don't even have any button to press play, only red coloured loading bar

Oct 2, 2017
Veronica efectively rufuses me when i press to tutoring... is a bug or something, i restarted the game and i tryied many times again but nothing, she refuses me...
Can u explain me someone, i did something wrong or i don't know...

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Veronica efectively rufuses me when i press to tutoring... is a bug or something, i restarted the game and i tryied many times again but nothing, she refuses me...
Can u explain me someone, i did something wrong or i don't know...
Apparently, you have reached the limit of content in Veronica, at 0.14 there is nothing new, and at 0.15 there should be dance training and a relationship with Fedor.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Nothing happened, I don't even have any button to press play, only red coloured loading bar
it was about this button.
Then I don’t know, try to delete the game, information about its installation, reinstall the game on another disk. Restart the computer. For others, it somehow works ...

AKA101

May 11, 2017
You have to create a outbound rule that SS shown doesn't work.
Go to firewall -> advance setting -> in left pane select outbound rule -> in right pane select New rule -> In rule type select program-> next -> then give path to the glamour.exe file in program path -> next -> in action select "Block Connection" -> next -> next -> give it name -> then press finish button

May 14, 2017

The missions for Adam and Zoe, I cannot progress with them is that all their is in this version. its not came up with any more date options for adam in weeks (in game)

for this one it looks like i have done everything but its not saying complete is it a bug or i am missing something

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

The missions for Adam and Zoe, I cannot progress with them is that all their is in this version. its not came up with any more date options for adam in weeks (in game)
There's nothing more to do with them.

For the "Progress..." task, talk to Julia, read what is said and do normal sleep (sleep until morning) and peeking.

Borys19

Sep 1, 2017
You have to create a outbound rule that SS shown doesn't work.
Go to firewall -> advance setting -> in left pane select outbound rule -> in right pane select New rule -> In rule type select program-> next -> then give path to the glamour.exe file in program path -> next -> in action select "Block Connection" -> next -> next -> give it name -> then press finish button
I did the same on other disc and it didn't worked. Now on other disc it's working, thanks guys xD

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes