May 14, 2017
I cannot get any of the scenes where nick peaks on u in shower or bath, its the only scene here that is not working for me, is their a way to make them show, i have done 14 weeks in game trying to get it to show and no luck

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I cannot get any of the scenes where nick peaks on u in shower or bath, its the only scene here that is not working for me, is their a way to make them show, i have done 14 weeks in game trying to get it to show and no luck
When nick is there, you need to wake up before 6 and take a shower or bath then.

Reactions: MrBlack ✌

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
sorry to say but this game is trash. BB was on other level.
:ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I want you to give an explanation of how/why you arrive at that conclusion. Both why you think this game is trash, and why you think that BB is "on another level"...
They're as bad/good as each other.

It's hard to find interest in what we don't understand.
There's not much for him (or any of us) to understand really. Mind-numbing grinding, very little pay-off.

Ultimately, this game would be best played with a few months between releases to make the most of what content is available each time, or starting from the beginning each time.

Reactions: HorizonD

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
Seriously, I want you to give an explanation of how/why you arrive at that conclusion. Both why you think this game is trash, and why you think that BB is "on another level"...
They're as bad/good as each other.
I got one. Offline mode makes this game way worse. In every way imaginable.Can you still not save in offline mode? If you cannot, this game is still trash and will be until you can save.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I got one. Offline mode makes this game way worse. In every way imaginable.Can you still not save in offline mode? If you cannot, this game is still trash and will be until you can save.
Not having played the game but commending something. :whistle:
In the beginning, the game had saved after you sleep till morning and now you can save anytime...

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
"Offline mode"...
So "offline mode" makes the game a buggy mess?
It makes it only playable on an iPhone?
You're forced to suck a tapir's penis when playing offline?
When you say "every way imaginable", be ready for an incredibly pedantic imagination that will call out your hyperbole for the BS that it is.

If you want to play the game offline, you play the Offline Version. All saves made with it are stored locally, instead of on DS's server.
You'll be two releases behind people who pay/play the normal online-only version, but that's the only option given by DS.

Reactions: groq
May 14, 2017
When nick is there, you need to wake up before 6 and take a shower or bath then.
being trying that, he does not show up, I tied getting up at 5am and tried shower and bath tons of times, I now have a new problem he only shows up once a week sometime he does not come at all is their a fix for this

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ann was so hot in BB now its disaster i guess he using different program lame!
The only apparent differences between Anne in BB and Glamour, is her hair (different style, and darker), and possibly her face.
I say possibly, because of the hair and scene lighting.

Overall, images are a bit darker/more saturated when compared to images in BB, but it's clearly still the same model being used.

Reactions: KaiserST

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Tell me please step by step what should I do to run this game, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong
I could be wrong, such a problem like you had a long time ago, six months ago. Now everything is working as it should: I downloaded the archive with the game, unpacked it, launched Glamour.exe, I don’t change anything in the configurator, just press Play! The game itself should not download anything, this is the offline version, it already has all the files inside, it finds the last save and launches it.
What can be done is to check the settings of the Firewall in Win 10: Control Panel-System and Security-Firewall Defender Windows-Allowed Programs. Disable or set the settings glamour-server.exe like mine. 334193

Vodekur

Oct 4, 2017
Dark Silver I have several recommendations.
First the best development of the current status of the game is if you can switch between the chick and selecting to play Max, as the big brother character, and have access to the functionality of glamour as well as the big brother functionality.
Second you do have a neck for erotic sex scenes. Use it. Try to add them early in the game. Due to the quality of the pictures and the base story the games will sell. However, you are loosing far too many possible customers with drag your feet in the sex department.
Third, animating (e.g. Girl House, etc) certain scenes will add benefit and value for the gamer. Especially if there is good camera rotation.

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
being trying that, he does not show up, I tied getting up at 5am and tried shower and bath tons of times, I now have a new problem he only shows up once a week sometime he does not come at all is their a fix for this
Take bath or shower at 5.55am and masturbate

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
How does the Fedor content trigger? He said to come to the hotel during the day but... nothing after that and the Veronica quest is closed.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I tried to launch the offline version on win10 with all network traffic blocked on my firewall and it is not starting , I have after the initial launcher screen, only white glamour.exe window. I have McAfee Internet security firewall.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I tried to launch the offline version on win10 with all network traffic blocked on my firewall and it is not starting , I have after the initial launcher screen, only white glamour.exe window. I have McAfee Internet security firewall.
Try adding Glamour to your McAfee Internet security firewall exceptions or turn off the firewall for a while. Should help.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes