batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Seems like a pretty but grindy game. If games are complicated enough to require a walkthrough to see a bit of nudity, I'm out. I hated playing Big Brother with a passion because of the way it was structured. You could waste hours on end with repeated scenes, bugs and being cucked by that douche who lived with your family. I'll have to pass on this one.

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
Can me who the explain, why for game Glamour there is restrictions on adult content, and for other games such a restrictions on Patreon there is no?

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Isn't he at some point going to bring in the BB family? Does he have a timeframe on that? That game was beautiful and hit ALL my fetishes, and having it replaced with this is just one of the saddest things I've ever had to deal with in my internet life.

Oct 2, 2017
dude how i can cheat this game, im using cheat engine to add money buy its not working, cheat engine didnt find files with money... can anyone tell me how to hack this game?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah she already did in 0.13 with Alice:)
Seems like a pretty but grindy game. If games are complicated enough to require a walkthrough to see a bit of nudity, I'm out. I hated playing Big Brother with a passion because of the way it was structured. You could waste hours on end with repeated scenes, bugs and being cucked by that douche who lived with your family. I'll have to pass on this one.
Try DMD.Today will be out chapter 3 or update 0.22.

MrVain

Jun 18, 2018
I agree...u lost passion, curiosity and intersting point when u WATCH SAME SCENE REPEAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
It all went this way:
1) When Nick comes (with all the actions of Julia - Nick), Kate needs to go to bed at ~ 23 o'clock (Sleep until morning!)
2) At night, Nick will come to drink water. There will be a dialogue with him (hence, the events of version 14 begin).
3) In the morning, talk to Julia.
And the chain of events will begin
My bad English...
Thanks

lightselami

Jan 7, 2018
I'm sorry, but what's the point of cheating in this game? What are you going to buy here: a laptop, a course in math or chemistry, or a strategic supply of energy drinks?
I had play this game when online version. I dont want play same things again.

Borys19

Sep 1, 2017
I'm only seeing this, though i blocked it via firewall. Even when I left app working for almost an hour nothing happened, disconnection with internet didn't worked too
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
the game made using unity, it's already making me lost interest to this game.... not to mention that big brother is abandoned while it's have a lot of potential

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I'm only seeing this, though i blocked it via firewall. Even when I left app working for almost an hour nothing happened, disconnection with internet didn't worked too
I did not block, the offline version does not load anything, it just starts up and that's it.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes