Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Well I guess that's one game I can take of the watch list.
What he says is false. The male protagonist route changed from being Kate's brother to being Max, because it makes much more sense since assets from BB can be reused, and also it's easier for Max to interact with Kate then it would have been for Kate's brother to interact with her. In fact, you can already select Max in 0.14 when you start a new game, but there's only the background locations implemented, no stories. 0.16 will have Max's intro and the first quests.

This game is going to be fucking hot. The school is going to be a BSDM training ground, you'll either play the dominant role as Max, or the submissive role as Kate. Max will be added to the school soon.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Pretty sure Max will be the MC in v0.16
Then i guess this game gets abandoned tag just like his previous game ?? is there a reason why max is suddenly main mc instead of the other male character?? why create a character that got him banned from previous game ?? if he is still using the same model as big brother then this game is bust.

btw after reading his patreon looks like people did not even want max back..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What he says is false. The male protagonist route changed from being Kate's brother to being Max, because it makes much more sense since assets from BB can be reused, and also it's easier for Max to interact with Kate then it would have been for Kate's brother to interact with her. In fact, you can already select Max in 0.14 when you start a new game, but there's only the background locations implemented, no stories. 0.16 will have Max's intro and the first quests.

This game is going to be fucking hot. The school is going to be a BSDM training ground, you'll either play the dominant role as Max, or the submissive role as Kate. Max will be added to the school soon.
Does not make sense it is the asset of big brother that got his game banned in the first place..max dont even look like adult age.. the male character looks way better then max did..

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Does not make sense it is the asset of big brother that got his game banned in the first place..max dont even look like adult age.. the male character looks way better then max did..
In glamour, it's not mentioned that Kate and Julia are sisters, that Ann is Max and Alice's mom. In big brother, the story was too built around the incestuous relationships, it was even in the title. Glamour should be fine with Patreon's guidelines now.

Here's a quote from DS from a few months ago explaining that

We're working on Glamour for quite some time now, and many players wonder when the game is going to have adult content between Kate and Julia. So today we're going to talk about it.
As you probably know, Patreon doesn't allow certain types of adult content on their platform. You can read up about it in more details on Patreon Community Guidelines. So we can't just start adding anything we want in our game. But I think we found a decent solution to this problem. We'll remove every explicit mention of Julia being Kate's sister in 0.8. The game won't explicitly state that Julia isn't Kate's sister either. It's up to your interpretation now. They can be sisters, childhood friends, you can even believe they're space lizards in leather suits, if that's your thing. At no point the game explicitly states they're NOT alien lizards, so headcanon away! :)

In the same way, at no point the game will mention any relation between Julia and Alex.

If you don't like this change, please keep in mind that we're only doing this because we have to follow Patreon guidelines. We also ask you not to explicitly mention relation between Kate/Alex and Julia on Patreon comment section. Let's all keep it clean and not rule-breaking, please.

We're currently fixing up English texts. By the way, we already changed all text (sans intro) in Russian for 0.7 release and I'm not sure anyone has even noticed.

Some of you might ask why couldn't we do this for BB. And the answer is, it was kind of an integral part of the game, down to the name and the slogan. Almost every dialog in the game mentioned characters being conflicted about doing something with Max because of that. If you take it away, there's no conflict, nothing would be stopping them from going crazy from day one. You could even say it was the very foundation of BB ;)

Anyway, back to Glamour. Now that we're not breaking Patreon guidelines, we can finally start adding adult content. And, of course, since Alex won't be as shy as Kate, his story is going to progress a lot faster. He'll start getting into juicy situation from the very beginning of the game. You'll see some images soon. By the way, we'll rework start of the game and add an option to play as Alex, who will have his own unique intro.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
looking forward too lesbian play with roommate when i play a game like this my main goal is too keep the mc away from guys i know i am weird lol. Now if the game evolve too a point where sex with max for example is unavoideble then i am out i always had problems with playing him as mc even in bb days but now that you are a female mc uhh i wish i could get him kicked too military camp lol i guess i can always dream :)

kcmech

Jul 4, 2017
Am I the only one who can never get the game to run? Disabled internet etc never gets past the load screen.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
How do you cheat in this game like seriously
Even though there is an option for cheats, it is not functional for online and offline players. The only way to use cheats is to use Cheat Engine in offline version only. This is stated and explained how to use in earlier posts.

DKappaT8r

Mar 10, 2019
So far the only reason for $$$ in this game is to buy a laptop. All other needs for $$$ is to pay rent with Fedor(unless you choose alternative methods) and for massages.

blade7777

Game Developer
Apr 28, 2017
omg what a good looking game and what a trash at the sametime there is no sexual content i mean there is random nudes here and there but no sex scene or any thing actually sexual

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes