bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Deja vu...

Get the distinct impression we'll get the exact same grind (maybe worse if parts of Glamour are to go by) when playing as Max, that we already had to put up with in BB. Only this time, no mods to remove the vast majority of that shite.
I'm not complaining, I really loved BB and I really missed it, maybe we'll be able to pick it up where we left it ;)
Yeah, that reminds me of an old abandoned game ....
My exact thoughts exactly :p

Reactions: armion82

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not complaining, I really loved BB and I really missed it, maybe we'll be able to pick it up where we left it ;)
Yeah, that's just wishful thinking. Max's side of Glamour is basically remake from the beginning...

So, if it's Max's turn each two Kate updates, we'll probably have the same/similar content as Big Brother (tasks/events etc) in about... Two years.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
how can make kate sit naked on the couch and three of them to take a shower

This scene is from the online version 0.14. In the current offline version you can not play it yet. Since you have to wait until tomorrow, as 0.14 is published as an offline version.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah, that's just wishful thinking. Max's side of Glamour is basically remake from the beginning...

So, if it's Max's turn each two Kate updates, we'll probably have the same/similar content as Big Brother (tasks/events etc) in about... Two years.
Actualy no.You forget that now we don't get update each month on 5-th.It is possible that some updates will take not 30 but 40 or even 50 days to be made.At best case we can get 3 updates for Max each year.If he go same way as BB we will reach update 13 for Max around end 2022/start 2023.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Actualy no.You forget that now we don't get update each month on 5-th.It is possible that some updates will take not 30 but 40 or even 50 days to be made.At best case we can get 3 updates for Max each year.If he go same way as BB we will reach update 13 for Max around end 2022/start 2023.
Shhhh... You'll upset the Max fanatics even more than some other character with a penis having sex with a female in the game! :ROFLMAO:

Shape

Dec 7, 2017

Jun 24 at 11:09am

Our development process

Since we're working on a roadmap, we thought now would be a good time to talk about our development process. Some of you might be interested to learn how the sausage is made.

Currently we have five people on our team: I'm creating content (text and rendering), next person translates Russian text to English, another edits rendered images into the final product, our programmer is responsible for the engine and servers, and last but least, my assistant helps me integrate dialogs and events into the game.

Every updates starts with a general plan: what we want to see in the game and what functionality we need to add into the engine to make it work (like, say, new locations or a minigame). Then I write down the list of events that might end up in the version. It's usually pretty big and sometimes we don't have the time to implement everything, so we prioritize.

If an update requires a new mechanic (like a poker minigame) or a change in the existing one, then the programmer starts working on it right after the planning.

That's also when I start working on the rendering. The whole thing usually takes around two weeks. The process is very unpredictable because posing can take from 30 minutes to several hours. And that's just the first step, before the rendering and the editing.

As the images finish rendering, I send them to the designer. Usually he's done with the editing by the time the rest of the update is done for the release. Sometimes we render and edit more images than we can put in the game and they get shelved till future updates. That's what happened in 0.12, for example. We had images for new events, but didn't have the time to implement them in the game before the deadline.

Once the rendering is done, I start writing dialogs and events. I usually do it in google docs. I also write the commentaries explaining what's going on along with the text. Once individual event/dialog files are done, I send them to the translator and my assistant starts implementing the texts into the game along with unedited images. Once all text is in the game, we start the most important part: writing all the code to make the whole thing work. What unlocks events and dialogs, what should happen in what order, NPC behavior, etc. By the time this step is done, all text is usually translated and all images edited. Everything gets combined into a "working" build and we start the testing.

Sometimes things don't work out the way we want. Last couple of times we had problems meeting the deadlines and we had to sacrifice some content. Thankfully, you approved the idea of a softer schedule. We still have our internal limits (we think every update should still be released in the same month for all our Patrons from $40 to $5). But now that it's not as rigid, we're not going to sacrifice a series of events just to save one day of development.

Now, about the roadmap. We're thinking of using Trello. If you want to recommend some alternatives, you can leave them in the comments and we'll check them out.

P.S.: , where you can track our progress almost in real time.

Ann looks good in this picture. I like that new Big Brother have different clothes, no always same.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes