Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
hey guys, I would like to know if it is possible to join rick in shower? or just julia
So far just Julia, not Nick... Also, Rick is the boyfriend of a sister called Julia from another game entirely. Nick doesn't have erection problems either, unlike Rick :ROFLMAO:

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
I recently started using lutris for starCitizen and gave this a quick try (run exe inside wine prefix) on a SC app, it runs super good, I tested intro and initial conversation with sister. Only thing that happens sometime is that dialog buttons stay disabled and you cant leave dialog (I assume the issue is me clicking too fast??), but it did not crash on me.
So I assume, the issue is your wine version in lutris or plugins that need to be installed.
Maybe try preparing for SC (just setup, no neeed to install and download actual game)

BTW I have only experience with offline version (v13 current), if you are using online, I have no plans trying that.
Yes, I guess you put it better than I did. It goes so far and then you can't do anything, it doesn't actually crash. I'm also going thru dialogue fast, so maybe I'll give it a try letting it go slower, seems like that wouldn't be that simple but maybe lol.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I saw some people dissapointed because of BB content in this game, for me it's the best that could happen to this game, BB was my favourite game and I started playing it 1 month before it got abandoned. Seing it come back makes me happy.

Reactions: compusavvy

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
16-yoga-13.jpg

Jun 24 at 11:09am

Our development process

Since we're working on a roadmap, we thought now would be a good time to talk about our development process. Some of you might be interested to learn how the sausage is made.

Currently we have five people on our team: I'm creating content (text and rendering), next person translates Russian text to English, another edits rendered images into the final product, our programmer is responsible for the engine and servers, and last but least, my assistant helps me integrate dialogs and events into the game.

Every updates starts with a general plan: what we want to see in the game and what functionality we need to add into the engine to make it work (like, say, new locations or a minigame). Then I write down the list of events that might end up in the version. It's usually pretty big and sometimes we don't have the time to implement everything, so we prioritize.

If an update requires a new mechanic (like a poker minigame) or a change in the existing one, then the programmer starts working on it right after the planning.

That's also when I start working on the rendering. The whole thing usually takes around two weeks. The process is very unpredictable because posing can take from 30 minutes to several hours. And that's just the first step, before the rendering and the editing.

As the images finish rendering, I send them to the designer. Usually he's done with the editing by the time the rest of the update is done for the release. Sometimes we render and edit more images than we can put in the game and they get shelved till future updates. That's what happened in 0.12, for example. We had images for new events, but didn't have the time to implement them in the game before the deadline.

Once the rendering is done, I start writing dialogs and events. I usually do it in google docs. I also write the commentaries explaining what's going on along with the text. Once individual event/dialog files are done, I send them to the translator and my assistant starts implementing the texts into the game along with unedited images. Once all text is in the game, we start the most important part: writing all the code to make the whole thing work. What unlocks events and dialogs, what should happen in what order, NPC behavior, etc. By the time this step is done, all text is usually translated and all images edited. Everything gets combined into a "working" build and we start the testing.

Sometimes things don't work out the way we want. Last couple of times we had problems meeting the deadlines and we had to sacrifice some content. Thankfully, you approved the idea of a softer schedule. We still have our internal limits (we think every update should still be released in the same month for all our Patrons from $40 to $5). But now that it's not as rigid, we're not going to sacrifice a series of events just to save one day of development.

Now, about the roadmap. We're thinking of using Trello. If you want to recommend some alternatives, you can leave them in the comments and we'll check them out.

P.S.: , where you can track our progress almost in real time.

kai1990

May 19, 2017
tho this might have been mentioned with a solution but im damned to look up 300 pages for an answer but the last pill event i gave it to kate i completed everything but nothign triggers so how the hell do i get the scene with the last quarter of the pill with julia and nick

and btw any sightings about kate having sex?

and btw dark silver needs to stop making to game so huge of grinding for random stuff they are in conflict wich eachother there are thousands of non patron like me around looking for a peek if its worth the effort to pay but this stuff making it so huge with lots of frustration to do so much to get a tiny bit of something not worth it i like the pictures and i can give a huge amount of money i do donations all around but this is waaay too stressing for people that dont have many hours a day to play

i get it with DS workign his butt off to bring good quality stuff for the people to make cash so he can live on it but really... take a hint from icstore he is one of the most populair ones and he has make things simply to achieve things altho i dont agree with 2d stuff but still achieve simple to see things im sure if DS make it more simply way more subscribers will be around to a point of 6000 a month make it big but keep it simple to achieve...

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I have only the main quest open. I have to improve the relation to my teachers but i cant date with Adam anymore of tutoring Veronica and i cant get selfie. So what can i do no quests anymore improving is not possible too there is a way to improve my stats "open minded" or "lewdness"?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
why not update? 19 the number was supposed to be
It was changed once patrons voted to allow more flexible dev time each update.
0.14 Offline will now release on the 28th (three more days).

After that, each release of the Offline version will depend on when $5 patrons get access to the latest version.

Reactions: Menshikov_14

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
I saw some people dissapointed because of BB content in this game, for me it's the best that could happen to this game, BB was my favourite game and I started playing it 1 month before it got abandoned. Seing it come back makes me happy.
people are disapointed because it's not what the dev have been selling. also adding so many routes and different character made some route not updated since... the begining of the development?

and well.. it wouldn't be the first game abandoned by this guy.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to progress with julia and nick? im stuck on level 4 and 11 events out of 17. I've played for about 2 weeks more in game and no new event or dialogue. (im playing 0.15 online btw)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to progress with julia and nick? im stuck on level 4 and 11 events out of 17. I've played for about 2 weeks more in game and no new event or dialogue.
You have to progress other tasks as well, before you can progress the "Progress..." task further.
Read that tasks, talk with other students etc.

Reactions: Kingkoopa97

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
ok thanks ill try. still have to do the doctors quest and the headmaster quest with all the teachers.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes