Surajan

Feb 5, 2018
I've heard here before that the saves are encrypted and some shit, but is there a way to transfer my progress from pc to pc (offline)? I'm about to do a fresh os install, and would rather not lose my progress

Also, can somebody remind me where was the game save location in appdata?

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
May i overwrite the old Glamoure 0.13 off folder with Glamoure 0.14 off and keep my save game or i have to start a new session?

Vsevolod17

Oct 30, 2017
Another game from Dark Silver which looks amazing, and again I am frustrated, because I only have Mac and I can not play it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is max playable in 0.13 ?
Sort of, but not really.
There's no game-play beyond going to different rooms, and actually being able to view the cams this time. You'll have to wait until 0.16 for any real content when playing as Max.

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
Linux user only here, perhaps someone can point me in a direction. It works fine using Lutris except it keeps freezing. Any one have any thoughts by chance?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Linux user only here, perhaps someone can point me in a direction. It works fine using Lutris except it keeps freezing. Any one have any thoughts by chance?
I could not get the offline version running on playonlinux/wine, because of additional process running fake server.
My current solution is virtualbox VM with win10. This solves 3 major issues:
-game runs flawlessly with fake server process
-saves portability is not an issue (encrypted saves by machine)
-can easily disable network (needed for offline version)

Reactions: fsck

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I have only the main quest open. I have to improve the relation to my teachers but i cant date with Adam anymore of tutoring Veronica and i cant get selfie. So what can i do no quests anymore improving is not possible too there is a way to improve my stats "open minded" or "lewdness"?

Mitchwtn

Aug 24, 2018
I could not get the offline version running on playonlinux/wine, because of additional process running fake server.
My current solution is virtualbox VM with win10. This solves 3 major issues:
-game runs flawlessly with fake server process
-saves portability is not an issue (encrypted saves by machine)
-can easily disable network (needed for offline version)
I can get it to launch just fine using Lutris, on wine it just loads most of the time, but on Lutris. I hate having to run VB, I don't even know if I have a windows key and certainly not interested in paying for one, I have windows on an old laptop for but it's super old and way under spec'd.

Lutris it runs, I can even get thru a few clicks thru intro or conversation then it just stops doing anything.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I can get it to launch just fine using Lutris, on wine it just loads most of the time, but on Lutris. I hate having to run VB, I don't even know if I have a windows key and certainly not interested in paying for one, I have windows on an old laptop for but it's super old and way under spec'd.

Lutris it runs, I can even get thru a few clicks thru intro or conversation then it just stops doing anything.
I recently started using lutris for starCitizen and gave this a quick try (run exe inside wine prefix) on a SC app, it runs super good, I tested intro and initial conversation with sister. Only thing that happens sometime is that dialog buttons stay disabled and you cant leave dialog (I assume the issue is me clicking too fast??), but it did not crash on me.
So I assume, the issue is your wine version in lutris or plugins that need to be installed.
Maybe try preparing for SC (just setup, no neeed to install and download actual game)

BTW I have only experience with offline version (v13 current), if you are using online, I have no plans trying that.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes