DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
omg what a good looking game and what a trash at the sametime there is no sexual content i mean there is random nudes here and there but no sex scene or any thing actually sexual
Nothing sexual? clearly you didn't play this update then.

mc134

Jun 2, 2017
Is it possible to continue "offline" what was started "online"?

I found the save folder in the offline game (with nothing in it) but can't seem to find anything from the "online" folders that hint at a save.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is it possible to continue "offline" what was started "online"?

I found the save folder in the offline game (with nothing in it) but can't seem to find anything from the "online" folders that hint at a save.
No, unfortunately, saves are not transferable between the online and offline versions.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Grindy as hell, but I have to give the game a thumbs up for being able to cut off Nick content and choose to keep it Kate & Julia.

Aug 22, 2016
Is there a way to know when the game has male protagonist content?

Last time I played it, it had the "Male protagonist" tag but barely any content, just the introduction, while the female protagonist had much more.

Please remove the tag until the male protagonist content actually has more than a teaser intro.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Is this game worth a try? I kinda like BB for the main fetishes (incest), I thought it was grindy at times and watching multiples scenes over and over to unlock new ones was kinda a pain to me, so how's this game compared to BB? If I'd have to rate BB, I'd prob give it a 12~13/20

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I tried a bunch of options, but I could not switch to content version 14. Finished ALL the endings in the shower and the bathroom with Nick, without Nick, with Julia, without Julia. The description says that they did not display the quests, in the changelog "After Kate gives me a pill, I have 1/2 tablet, no new dialogs.

stromeleag

Oct 23, 2017
View attachment 333719
I tried a bunch of options, but I could not switch to content version 14. Finished ALL the endings in the shower and the bathroom with Nick, without Nick, with Julia, without Julia. The description says that they did not display the quests, in the changelog "After Kate gives me a pill, I have 1/2 tablet, no new dialogs.
Same, nothing happens

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
Just my opinion, but shouldn't the mobile game tag be removed since there hasn't been an Android version to this for some time now?

Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Same, nothing happens
It all went this way:
1) When Nick comes (with all the actions of Julia - Nick), Kate needs to go to bed at ~ 23 o'clock (Sleep until morning!)
2) At night, Nick will come to drink water. There will be a dialogue with him (hence, the events of version 14 begin).
3) In the morning, talk to Julia.
And the chain of events will begin
My bad English...

Reactions: Redmoon82
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes