Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
What? I have only this in my game folder, how to run offline ver?
When you first start the game, a firewall window will appear (block or not), after this selection the window will no longer appear. For the sake of interest, you can move the entire game folder to another disk and run it there or delete the game in the firewall settings.

Borys19

Sep 1, 2017
When you first start the game, a firewall window will appear (block or not), after this selection the window will no longer appear. For the sake of interest, you can move the entire game folder to another disk and run it there or delete the game in the firewall settings.
Tell me please step by step what should I do to run this game, I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

deltaairlines

Jan 1, 2019
with the 0.14 version, i try to go to the city and keeps sending me to the basement. the buttons to the locations bugs as hell!

alex andrews

Jun 17, 2019
does this game requires internet connection? because i downloaded the v0.14 offline (as it written) but still after installing they ask to download :unsure:

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
is there anyway to cheat the events to nearly done?

talking about the progress spoiler thing

it's annoying as fuk to do the same thing over and over and over

also some of them are stuck and won't increase like wtf

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Jeeze I skipped the last couple of offline updates and now I'm stuck with a lot of "Did you want something? "No not really, bye" options with almost every character in the game.

While bashing away at my mouse button I realised there was no chance it would be worthwhile to figure out how to progress and time everything correctly.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Jeeze I skipped the last couple of offline updates and now I'm stuck with a lot of "Did you want something? "No not really, bye" options with almost every character in the game.

While bashing away at my mouse button I realised there was no chance it would be worthwhile to figure out how to progress and time everything correctly.

This game might be too complex for you, I'm sorry.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes