Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
The path to the files should be like this. (( С\Users\QQpy3a\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\15754c07-5ee3-4422-9e58-329244b92a9a\kate ))
If it does not work, then you write. I will write other data that you may need for my save.
With your Kate-save copied in my ..../saves/Kate/ I only can begin a new game the save-files "slot0" and "slot1" are not shown and both are not loadable when game is started.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
With your Kate-save copied in my ..../saves/Kate/ I only can begin a new game the save-files "slot0" and "slot1" are not shown and both are not loadable when game is started.
You never bothered to look at the OP...
Saves. Are. Encrypted.

CarlMarcs

Jan 19, 2018
Fairly frustrating experience. I enjoy this game, and I enjoyed BB before it. Both games have a lot of grind without cheats. So I said What the heck since I've enjoyed darksilvers work why not donate to his patreon to enable that greyed out cheat option. Nope. everything is still greyed out. Sound options, interface, gameplay, and of course, cheats! to make matters more annoying, there still aren't any save slots. just the one save per game. So here I am with a copy of the game I've paid for with just as few options as I had before but WAY less progress since saves don't carry over.

Anyone aware how to get these options enabled, or did I just get played?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
to make matters more annoying, there still aren't any save slots. just the one save per game.
Dude. I'm playing 0.18 Online through the guest account and you can make quite a few new saved games indeed.
Because I'm so bloody clumsy, I currently have six save slots as Kate and two as Max.
So, yes. There ARE save slots. Go into the Save menu. You see that "New Save" button at the top of the save list?
Actually, that's a dumb question. You clearly didn't see it.

CarlMarcs

Jan 19, 2018
Dude. I'm playing 0.18 Online through the guest account and you can make quite a few new saved games indeed.
Because I'm so bloody clumsy, I currently have six save slots as Kate and two as Max.
So, yes. There ARE save slots. Go into the Save menu. You see that "New Save" button at the top of the save list?
Actually, that's a dumb question. You clearly didn't see it.
This isn't an issue of not seeing the glaringly obvious "New Save" button. It is an issue of that button doing absolutely nothing when clicked. The best thing i can do with that button is drag it up and down when held. Thanks for trying though

Last edited:

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
After Kate has failed the uniform inspection, she should go to gym class and talk to Angela there. That converstion is as far as the quest goes for now.
Ok, so still lost... can't figure out how to take the panties off. Says bathroom but I can't access the girls bathroom and the men's bathroom and women's locker room don't give options.

Am I missing something?

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
i asked this before but no one gave me an answer: wondering if there is a way to use a offline save i have on the online version

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes