Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if cheats were locked behind higher, if not highest, tier of patronage.
With the amount of things started and left unfinished (mall, Nicky content, Adam content, Grades mattering, the rest of the Committee, baffling end-of-content messages from a build several versions ago and the vast majority of Max content), it may also be likely that they're as yet unimplemented.
I know Max is getting some more with 0.19 and that splitting development time between the two MCs with every update would naturally lead to smaller (and probably buggier) updates in the long run.
How long ago did he start to import Max?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How long ago did he start to import Max?
This year.
The posts were in regards to the CHEATS section of the options that's inaccessible in free versions, and at least $5 tier too.

As for unfinished areas/sections of content... I wouldn't expect any resolution to at least half, if not more of the the things you mentioned. Same happened in BB.

Is there any Julia-Kate action in the game yet?
There has been for quite a while.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
God bless the Review section, I just read some of them and they make me keep away of this game, at least until game is finished.

Reactions: v01d_08

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My biggest gripe in this game is there's no real impetus or benefit to getting a job other than to push the story forward.
The two skills you can get later on don't really do anything yet (I assume) and the only things you can really do with your money are buy energy-restoring food and a laptop.
All the laptop really does at this point is to allow you to do your homework and studying* done faster. You can also do online courses to bump your grades but they don't seem to matter a damn yet. They cost an arm and a leg, too.
As of 0.18, your grades are set to ZERO and don't improve until you start taking online courses. This means you can NEVER impove: Fitness, Swimming and Physical Education. But that's fine. Those classes are STILL on the planning phase, IIRC.
Once Swimming makes it in, I expect some swimsuit malfunctions.

If there was more things to do with your money (and if DS would get off his arse and program Alice to give you money like she said she would) I'd be less pissed off. It's fine. I can play something else until I want to come back to this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* or "Studiyng" as DS calls it. He also sees no reason to fix it.
Super grindy, but the Kate/Julia and Kate/Julia/Nick scenes are fairly hot.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
2 new characters being introduced on the Max playthrough - Sarah, and someone called The Star.

No info on them yet though.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Why Kate earning no money in the Alice job?
Make it sence to buy any laptop ? at $ 1700 or should it been saved for spending money on Veronica tutorials?

I stuck at "Colege Comitee" could some one have a look at my save to help which actions are to be done at next actions ?
I´m dizzy where I could be in walkthrough actually.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why Kate earning no money in the Alice job?
Because Silver hasn't coded that part yet.
Make it sence to buy any laptop ? at $ 1700 or should it been saved for spending money on Veronica tutorials?
No real point to buying a laptop yet. Keep your money.
I stuck at "Colege Comitee" could some one have a look at my save to help which actions are to be done at next actions ?
I´m dizzy where I could be in walkthrough actually.
Saves files are encrypted. I don't think you can swap them like you can in a normal game.
Post a screen capture of the quest info instead.

Aaaand, there's been a bork.
I owe Fedor $0, and he's acting like I actually owe him something...

Last edited:
Reactions: Antwit

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Same with me and in other some times
When did people lose the ability to read?
Everybody knows about the Wardrobe bug.
You can do one of the following:
1) Not do that
2) Download 0.18 Online
3) Wait for 0.18 Offline

The rest of the game functions well enough. It just lags a bit. The wardrobe in 0.17 is the only thing that messes up.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What is the difference between Glamour and Glamour [offline] ?
The Online version sends information back to DS' servers regarding player base. It also lags a bit as a direct result. Some say that it also loads some more files to the game, but I can't say for certain.
The Offline versions are roughly one and a half versions behind but they do include all files and do not send any information out to Silver. You get the full release but you've seen the amount of people complaining about the wardrobe bug like it's a new thing.
If you can stand waiting about two months for an update, wait for the offline versions.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes