armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeah, I woke up today and about 4-5 things had jumped straight from backlog to done. It made me very happy. So its obviously doesn't get updated reliably but it should give us a good idea of when it could be finished.
Yeah I was expecting that cams will done earlier.After all the cams was in the game in 0.12.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeah but hopefully they have added quite a bit of new content for the cams. If the notes on the card can be believed cams have been being worked on since the 20th
Let's be honest,there won't be anything that good to see on the cam.We don't have even the full content from BB 0.2.
I wouldn't expect in next 7-8 updates for Max/that will take 2 years at least/,that we will reach something like BB 0.10

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I am trying to understand the difference between .18 online (as guest) and .17 offline. In .18, the game seems to end before I can provoke Adam. In 17 it ends at "there will be mandatory medical exams". I am assuming the .18 guest ends at 0.16? Or is it something I am doing wrong?
I'll start with the obvious.
The Online versions lag enormously. The Offlines do not.
0.18 Online doesn't have the wardrobe bug.
It's possible that there's some content chopped down to an earlier build (which would be pretty scummy as it still says 0.18) but my Adam Quest says complete after he apologises for blowing up. He supposedly gave me his phone number and said to give him a call... But I apparently don't have a phone even though Sophie gave me one (heh).
I might just play over from the beginning once 0.18 gets the Offline treatment. I also hope the "All Grades are now 0" thing gets fixed.

*checks* I think you might be right on the Guest => earlier build thing. But the Women's Restroom was only added in with 0.18 (according to their Patreon) and it's in the Guest version as well...
Does anybody know on what sort of time frame he changes the build to run Offline?

In which version were the Pole Dance and Strip Dance skills implemented? They're implemented but actually do F all besides suck your limited funds from your wallet. For example, Pole Dancing I now have around 275 (at $50 a pop for 5 points every time) and Strip Dance at 50 (for $75 per lesson, 5 points each).

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
But I apparently don't have a phone even though Sophie gave me one (heh).
You "have" a phone but it currently not use-able out side of a couple of events. It is very much a W.I.P. I assume once there is actual non-event functionality the icon will light up so it can be interacted with.
*checks* I think you might be right on the Guest => earlier build thing. But the Women's Restroom was only added in with 0.18 (according to their Patreon) and it's in the Guest version as well...
Does anybody know on what sort of time frame he changes the build to run Offline?
Offline and guest content gets released two months after the initial release. The online launcher seems to update to the most recent version no matter what level of Patron you are or if you are just a guest, but you won't be able to play the content until DS makes it available to your level. You can probably think of guest as offline you don't have to update yourself.

In which version were the Pole Dance and Strip Dance skills implemented? They're implemented but actually do F all besides suck your limited funds from your wallet. For example, Pole Dancing I now have around 275 (at $50 a pop for 5 points every time) and Strip Dance at 50 (for $75 per lesson, 5 points each).
I think it was .14 or .15 and I believe they are mostly eyecandy right now, but how do you only have $275? I'm sitting at about $3500.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Been a few months since I have checked in here, how much content do we have in the game so far? Can the MC get laid yet? Are we up to say where we were in BB 0.13 in total content?

Reactions: Tony Faptana

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Been a few months since I have checked in here, how much content do we have in the game so far? Can the MC get laid yet? Are we up to say where we were in BB 0.13 in total content?
If by MC you mean Kate then yes, Max not yet (probably not for another 6 months at best). Kate has quite a lot of content since this was originally her story where as Max was only recently implemented and will only get every three months (unless there is enough support for Max getting equal attention to where DS decides to do another poll and change the update schedule). However since Max's story already existed to a fair extent it can be speculated that it will advance pretty quickly with the only real hangups being implementing new features, character, adjusting to the new format and making sure it meshes well with Kate's story. You can follow the update progress .

Reactions: Tony Faptana

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Also from what I see, no ways to cheat? BB was unplayable w/o cheats, how grindy is this one in comparison?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Also from what I see, no ways to cheat? BB was unplayable w/o cheats, how grindy is this one in comparison?
The game is slow in general, but rich in story. The overall quality is very high. Beyond the slowness of the game, there's this one quest called "progess" that is quite grindy.

supernap

May 26, 2017
I did catch some strange bugs. It seems to be only in Maxe's story, where some lacotions/activities link to the wroong things, like when trying to go from your Bedroom to the Pool you get yyour bed, after you checked your computer. Or at the pool checking the lounges you get the check ppol result ect. If iI understand it correctly Max is not felshed out, but those bugs are somewhat worrysome.

Edit: Like wise i found simliar link problems with Kates story (Like , trying to go to any room besides the backyard from julias room get you to her laptop) maybe the dev should check up his link codes. It's nothing major but still not a good sign

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I did catch some strange bugs. It seems to be only in Maxe's story, where some lacotions/activities link to the wroong things, like when trying to go from your Bedroom to the Pool you get yyour bed, after you checked your computer. Or at the pool checking the lounges you get the check ppol result ect. If iI understand it correctly Max is not felshed out, but those bugs are somewhat worrysome
You are opening the game with the wrong resolution. Try unchecking windowed and a 16:9 or 16:10 aspect ratio.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
Even more grindy than BB and no way to get around it. Some events are based on random events and the passage of time is not an even hour so you can end up grinding through days or weeks trying to trigger the next step in the plot. There's a famous part where you need to get "caught" in the shower which is very difficult to trigger.

Also your save is encrypted and linked to your PC so you can't take someone else's or even move between computers.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You "have" a phone but it currently not use-able out side of a couple of events. It is very much a W.I.P. I assume once there is actual non-event functionality the icon will light up so it can be interacted with.

Offline and guest content gets released two months after the initial release. The online launcher seems to update to the most recent version no matter what level of Patron you are or if you are just a guest, but you won't be able to play the content until DS makes it available to your level. You can probably think of guest as offline you don't have to update yourself.

I think it was .14 or .15 and I believe they are mostly eyecandy right now, but how do you only have $275? I'm sitting at about $3500.
On the phone... Yeah, I read about that. Lol, poor Adam will have to wait then.
I might just wait for 0.18 Offline. These online builds lag far too much to make it an enjoyable grind. Or get 0.17 Offline in the meantime. Yep, think I'll do that. Time to grind again. Foolishly, I wiped my 0.16 saves. Please note that I AM NOT asking for a save file. I know they can't be transferred.
I said 275, not $275, referring to my Pole Dancing skill. Money's no real problem; between miscellaneous pocketing at Magnolia and letting cash build for a few weeks before I pick it up, there's enough to go around.
I hope everybody waiting on 0.19 is happy with the content update Max is getting.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
With all these CG Rip requests (not just here but everywhere) I have to wonder just how many people actually have the time to play anything...

Treetopsitter

Jun 9, 2018
I'll start with the obvious.
The Online versions lag enormously. The Offlines do not.
0.18 Online doesn't have the wardrobe bug.
It's possible that there's some content chopped down to an earlier build (which would be pretty scummy as it still says 0.18) but my Adam Quest says complete after he apologises for blowing up. He supposedly gave me his phone number and said to give him a call... But I apparently don't have a phone even though Sophie gave me one (heh).
I might just play over from the beginning once 0.18 gets the Offline treatment. I also hope the "All Grades are now 0" thing gets fixed.

Funny. I find the opposite to be true. Online is fast, and offline takes forever to start at the beginning.

In 17-offline, I did something to get the in class option to provoke Adam. There are a few other things I can do to move the story from there. I was mostly wondering if it was just me, or if others had seen a difference between the two versions (besides the bathroom and wardrobe).

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes