Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Treetopsitter
You must be one of the lucky ones then because the response time when I use the Online versions can range anywhere from Instant to The-Game-Might-Have-Actually-Frozen.
Conversely, Offline version load for me within two seconds.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I said 275, not $275, referring to my Pole Dancing skill. Money's no real problem; between miscellaneous pocketing at Magnolia and letting cash build for a few weeks before I pick it up, there's enough to go around.
Oh, sorry since you went straight into talking about how much the lessons cost my brain assumed you meant $275. o_O

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Treetopsitter

Jun 9, 2018
Treetopsitter
You must be one of the lucky ones then because the response time when I use the Online versions can range anywhere from Instant to The-Game-Might-Have-Actually-Frozen.
Conversely, Offline version load for me within two seconds.
Yes it is weird. The offline version takes so long to go to menu after pressing start, that I give up some times, and restart. Also, pressing continue when the menu comes up, that I again give up and restart. On the other hand, the online version is quick. No clue why. I also assume that save game does not really work with offline. Only online.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I also assume that save game does not really work with offline. Only online.
online can actually find and use offline saves. I found this out when I started with offline and then became a Patron I dreaded starting over but when I started the game it continued from where I had left off in the offline version

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
online can actually find and use offline saves. I found this out when I started with offline and then became a Patron I dreaded starting over but when I started the game it continued from where I had left off in the offline version
That's reassuring. I'm glad DS thought ahead of people not wanting to subject themselves to the same grind release after release. TBH, I considered becoming a Patron as well but I'm already supporting two indie developers and can't really afford to support more people.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
That's reassuring. I'm glad DS thought ahead of people not wanting to subject themselves to the same grind release after release. TBH, I considered becoming a Patron as well but I'm already supporting two indie developers and can't really afford to support more people.
Yeah I pick and choose who I support and when based on what I can afford and where they are in production. I haven't been supporting anyone lately and only changed it for the Max update this month.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I've never seen it happen personally.
yeah its been so long since I have actually played that part of it that I can't remember, however, I am pretty sure that Alice tells Kate that she will pay her the next day at school when she talks to her, but it could be an automatic transaction.

linden83

Nov 21, 2018
How have you done that..? The online version is not recognized my offline savesfiles.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
This is very good thing that 0.19 have something new, what we haven't seen in old Big Brother. This telescope thing for example.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This is very good thing that 0.19 have something new, what we haven't seen in old Big Brother. This telescope thing for example.
Actualy this is put only to delay even more the content for Max.We have plenty of spying the girls in BB,we definitely don't need another way to just spy on others.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes