Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Offline? Maybe even the month after. Online - I'm guessing by the end of the month. A lot of the work seems to be done.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Offline? Maybe even the month after. Online - I'm guessing by the end of the month. A lot of the work seems to be done.
If current records are anything to go by, the time frame between Online and Offline releases is 1½ - 2 months, putting Offline about 1½ builds behind.
We should be seeing 0.18 Offline three to five weeks from now; assuming 0.19 comes out by then and work on 0.20 has begun.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's what I was basing my comment on, yeah. So if 0.19 online is released at the end of October, then 0.19 offline would be released around mid to late December. But then at least recently, DS has run late with releases so really, who knows.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

LordHugoWull

Mar 12, 2018
So thought i'd actually try out the Patreon, donated got 0.18... and the cheats and other tabs are are still grayed out in the options menu, any advice?

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Waiting is too long, so it is good that 0.19 have something new, this telescope thing for example. No need play only same story what we are play before already. New things are fresh.

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
The only thing you can cheat is money. The rest of the grinding, well you'll just have to grind through it.
You can cheat any stat in the game that moves a couple times(not the placeholder stats like interest or open-mindedness)

Trick is that the three "active" stats are not 0-100, they are 0-10000. Move the decimal two over and double just like the money, you have infinite hunger/food/arousal. I find it most useful to set the first two to 10000(50.00) and lock them there and max arousal at 20000(100.00) and lock it too. But there are other things that help with the grind, I beat the poker games in no time when I need to by dropping her money to 0 and locking it, sometimes it switches address though so it occasionally takes a second try to grab it. Fines and amount Fedor is owed are useful too, especially if you wanna see Kate have sex while you wait for the random chance on Nick being over. Can also max out any relationships much faster, even the ones you can't see if you're clever with searches. Maxing grades might be useful for a later version, I'm not really bothering with it as yet, but I pumped the special skills up to the sky for fun, doesn't seem they have any real effect on things...

Only having trouble with two things I want to cheat: time and making a reliable trainer that makes it so I don't have to go through the searches each time I boot the game up.

Reactions: ChaosC

KranosChara

Feb 6, 2019
You play the Offline version, and then type in the search box in this window "Cheat Engine".
The only thing you can cheat is money. The rest of the grinding, well you'll just have to grind through it.
I tried, but Cheat Engine doesn't see the money.

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Unlocked
0.20 content poll
We haven't had any news for a while, but as usual, it's because we are focused on the game itself. 0.19 is almost done, the only thing left is some small stuff with sounds and finishing touches on English translation. 0.19 should be out for our $40 Patrons tomorrow.
We're going to start working on 0.20 in a couple of days, which will be focused on Kate, but the specific theme is up to you. We have several different options for you to choose.

Option 1: beach dates
Maybe closed beach Sophie mentioned. Various characters and events. It's going to be a new kind of date, an alternative to the current one at the cafe. Most of this content will also apply to Max in the future.

Option 2: Julia, basement
Logical progression from college rules (punishments at home), and relationship with Julia and (otionally) Nick. BDSM focus. There will be an option to invite Alice or Sophie in Kate's house too.

Option 3: Maria and Peter
The story of neighbors' troubles. This story is completely independent from college, villa, or Julia.

Option 4: more college
If you feel 0.17 and 0.18 weren't enough, we can continue on cheerleading squad and Angela's trials.

Option 5: Julia's fitness club
Not only Kate will be able to work out by herself, she'll also have an option to invite others to train with her. Events in the gym, yoga room, locker room, and in the showers.

Since we're going to start working on 0.20 really soon, this poll will only be open for the next two days. You can pick more than one option.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I guess we'll get all these things anyways. I wish the scope of the game was a bit smaller. 1 main character would have been enough. Ann is so hot though. So incredibly hot. Maybe it'll be worth waiting.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Microtom We'll get them all eventually. But it's more a case of what his patrons want to see first.

Personally, I'll be happy whatever comes but ideally the Beach dates with Sophie or more Cheerleading stuff.
Perhaps if Silver has time left over he could shoehorn some more Max stuff in as well.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes