tontoman

May 4, 2017
Slick tool that save import/export, mucho thanks.
Now does anyone have a save with that Progress quest done (but not the stuff after)?
Because DAMN, that quest is literally cancer. I thought BB was bad but got through it, Progress with that many scenes to trigger with it kinda random and not on all days, NOPE.

So if someone has one, many thanks. Otherwise good luck all lol.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
shame is that there is male content, it just slows the game. all he does is BB content anyway.
The only thing holding up development of this game, is Dark Silver.

The majority of this game's development is, and will be until completion (or abandonment) focused on Kate.
When a male protagonist was first added, it was Alex. He was nothing more than a gender swapped Kate, but with nothing to do. He was then replaced with Max and the BB remake being done in this game, with a schedule of a single version being devoted to it. Kate gets two.

Max/BB remake only began getting content made for it this year, and that's after a year had already been devoted to Glamour with the intended Kate only design, and there's comparatively little to show for it.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
The only thing holding up development of this game, is Dark Silver.

The majority of this game's development is, and will be until completion (or abandonment) focused on Kate.
When a male protagonist was first added, it was Alex. He was nothing more than a gender swapped Kate, but with nothing to do. He was then replaced with Max and the BB remake being done in this game, with a schedule of a single version being devoted to it. Kate gets two.

Max/BB remake only began getting content made for it this year, and that's after a year had already been devoted to Glamour with the intended Kate only design, and there's comparatively little to show for it.
u wrote a lot, but sadly said nothing.
the point is simple - aside to the fact the game is in the same program - there is nothing to do between max and kate stories. its like developing two different games on the same platform, hence why its a waste of time. create one game with one story line, add as many side quests as u want - but dont split the game and slow down the updates by 33%

Jerrett

Mar 18, 2018
Every time when i save a game with Nick content and reload it, Nick is vanished.
Can anyone help here or is this a known bug?

PS: Nick is also missing in "character info" list, in game.

Last edited:

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
Thx bro. Im gonna think it over. Honestly, game without male protagonist is kinda weird for me, Dunno why it feel like that. If there are both protagonist i'll still play them.
hahaha your not alone my friend , i had the same weird feeling when i started the game ( and to be honest i still have LOL )

angel6666

Dec 28, 2018
after talking to the headmaster he should open the left-side section (college). weird.

edit:
you are in WAY EARLIER stage. maybe version 0.6-0.7..

1. all u gotta do is talk to the bald guy during the lesson, he should see u in the cafe, every few days.
2. talk to the nurse, her story lane is pretty short, a bit with a stupid student forgot his name
3. the bigest content - with veronica - she should tutor u few times till u open her house.
there is no chronically order - u can open each of m first or last.

edit 2:
i see the quest veronica and fedor - this is the main story lane and u can continue the main story only after that.
my game version is 18
kkvkvk.png

the only bald guy in the game is fedor , who are you talking about ?
and i finished the nurse story long ago , now i just go there to work only ( no story there )
and about veronica i lived there and now the principal asked me to get out because there is no point of staying there , and as you can see the quest is finished , so where do i go now ?

jkkkkk.png

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I can now imagine the requests for saves, and then those people having no clue how to do anything remotely similar even if you gave them a point-by-point "idiot's guide" video.
And totally screwing up their registry, windows activation etc, etc in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes