Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
The only thing holding up development of this game, is Dark Silver.

The majority of this game's development is, and will be until completion (or abandonment) focused on Kate.
When a male protagonist was first added, it was Alex. He was nothing more than a gender swapped Kate, but with nothing to do. He was then replaced with Max and the BB remake being done in this game, with a schedule of a single version being devoted to it. Kate gets two.

Max/BB remake only began getting content made for it this year, and that's after a year had already been devoted to Glamour with the intended Kate only design, and there's comparatively little to show for it.
Thanks for the male path information, Does that mean intended Max route is finished/ will be finish in this game? also, will offline update be release within this year?
any way, thanks

9della

Aug 3, 2017
I'm playing 0.17 Offline and cannot find ways to earn money. The hotel job only gives $5 for every item she finds in the empty rooms. Countless clicks for lousy $5 a day.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Does that mean intended Max route is finished
It's barely begun.
I believe 0.19 is the second update focused toward Max/BB remake. If the Max side of Glamour is what you're interested in, then I'll say the same to others who came here for that. Come back in six months, maybe a year. Maybe then there'll be enough content to warrant playing, but as it stands now there's really not.

I didn't start playing Glamour until the first Offline version (0.9), and I was pretty shocked at how little content there was.
Plenty of grind (more than BB had in my opinion) but when it came to the actual content for a ninth update to the game, I was pretty appalled at how much content there was.
A lot of potential (just like BB had prior to abandonment) and I do sincerely worry that DS will lose interest again.

also, will offline update be release within this year?
There's an Offline version roughly each month, with 0.18 Offline being the most recent release just a few days ago.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
according to you when the .20 version could come out ??
kinda sure its out already FOR PEOPLE WHO PAY ONLINE.
u get one version in the end of every month - so we will get 0.19 between the 23 to 30 in nov despite everything going on with the patrons.

Reactions: Gian83

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I stucked here. What is next? I can't talk zoe. I'am doing her job but i can't rise relationship. Veronica told me she is gonna voting for me. I send selfies to adam and nothing more for him. I can't talk maya and karen. Can anyone help me to get out this grinding fest.
stuck.jpg

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I stucked here. What is next? I can't talk zoe. I'am doing her job but i can't rise relationship. Veronica told me she is gonna voting for me. I send selfies to adam and nothing more for him. I can't talk maya and karen. Can anyone help me to get out this grinding fest.
View attachment 445115
Your Fedor and Veronica quest isn't complete.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Your Fedor and Veronica quest isn't complete.
It's a bit weird that you need to do that before you can get Zoe's support on the Committee even though she'd normally vote for anything involving the medical office as she and Nicolas "have an agreement".

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Cant move from Loading screen with blocked internet connection... so probably its not offline...
If you downloaded from here, it is the Offline version.
You shouldn't ever block the Offline version as it's unnecessary to do so.

Given that the "Progress" SideQuest isn't ever marked as "Finished" I can only assume Silver's going to add even more to it at a later time.
I also wonder when Kate will get to Pole Dance for Veronica. Seems there's a lot of content for there that's left unfinished. I know it won't happen in 0.20, that's all BDSM stuff (and a couple of smaller things). If there's time, I would like to see him adding some groundwork for more Max content with every Kate-centric update. Groundwork only; that way actually incorporating it would be that much easier. One problem with this approach is it'll make Kate Updates even less worth the wait.

Once he adds Beach dates with Sophie I may reconsider my "Don't be a patron for this dude" stance.
I realise that it's a little ironic to only be a patron once something I want happens as my vote as a non-patron won't count for anything. The way I'm playing Kate, she's crushing on Sophie. And Helen.

Seven Drip, I feel I owe you an apology. You were absolutely right when you said the option to go Commando would show up in the Wardrobe later. I guess I was confused by the in-game help blurb stating that the option to do so was not available.
I must congratulate you, though. You've been fixing stuff that Silver should have already handled. Just like how DarkCreations has been issuing fixes for a certain unnamed developer with their Open-World Sandbox RPGs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snugglepuff

ChaoticSky

May 23, 2018
Uuh... None of the bottons at the bottom work, and ive gotten hard locked twice from accidentally clicking on the wardrobe because theres no way out of it without the back button. What the hell?

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
So, I was pantyless for the uniform check, but no matter what I try I can’t seem to properly “hide” during the uniform check... Anyone know what I’m doing wrong...?

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Failed to load PlayerSettings (internal index #0).
Most likely data file is corrupted, or built with mismatching
editor and platform support versions.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Uuh... None of the bottons at the bottom work, and ive gotten hard locked twice from accidentally clicking on the wardrobe because theres no way out of it without the back button. What the hell?
Patch for wardrobe problem in the OP. For wonky buttons, don't play in windowed mode (fixed it for me).

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Patch for wardrobe problem in the OP. For wonky buttons, don't play in windowed mode (fixed it for me).
You can play in windowed mode just fine and not have "wonky buttons". I know, because that's how I play.
The game resolution I play it uses the same aspect ratio as my monitor - 16:9.
Make sure you're selecting a resolution that's the same aspect ratio as your screen's native (the maximum attainable resolution) aspect ratio.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
You can play in windowed mode just fine and not have "wonky buttons". I know, because that's how I play.
The game resolution I play it uses the same aspect ratio as my monitor - 16:9.
Make sure you're selecting a resolution that's the same aspect ratio as your screen's native (the maximum attainable resolution) aspect ratio.
Interesting, still a weird problem. Played many a dissimilar AR to the monitor on games before, and never had the buttons lose their position before. I guess it's luck of the draw for players who played windowed, but didn't choose a similar AR.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
kate has 3/4 of special pill left in purse.
and zoe just recently gave her some pill too, asked to let her know if theres any effect
how to proceed with that quest? im at level 6 of 6 with julia and nick.
theres no new dialog options with zoe, adam, oscar, nicholas, nick or julia..
theres no option to take the pill late at night at either couch or bathroom

ps:
and log says i have completed Special chemistry event (given last part to julia), maybe i did, dont remember
but i still have 3/4 in inventory
and zoe did just recently give me another pill to test and get back to her..
is that a new pill quest?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes