Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
afca2269-edcb-42f8-8d29-f4419aeaeb63
Looks normal.

No more ideas other than something makes the game think it's running on Linux. It needs to get the unique machine id to encrypt saves, so it tries to get this id the Linux way, gets nothing instead and fails.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Create an empty 'images' folder there and try to run the game. Probably the tool you used to unpack Glamour-0.18-offline.7z decided not to create this folder because it's empty.
Kind of off-topic, but the last time I saw this was (funnily enough) with Big Brother... Probably just a coincidence, but it's a weird one :unsure:

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
RowmanX
If you want to investigate further, more information is needed. Capture everything that happens around the moment when you open the Save screen with ProcMon tool:
then save the log to a file and upload it.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
anyone know how to complete kate is taking shower and nick come in : im stuck 5 out 11
and kate is taking bath and nick come in : im stuck 6 of 11
and what time possible to do the quest

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
how do i get money also does anyone have the mod of his game
faster way to get money when working as maid before play mini game save it first , if no found the item then load game, item cost 80 or 100 or 120 the cheapest is panties or beer

hawkeye35

Jan 2, 2019
i have a technical question...i played the offline versions so far. Now i became a patron, downloaded the 0.19 online version. Can i continue from the offline saves or i have to start over again?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
i have a technical question...i played the offline versions so far. Now i became a patron, downloaded the 0.19 online version. Can i continue from the offline saves or i have to start over again?
You have to start over.

Offline saves are encrypted and kept on your pc.
Online Patron are encrypted and kept on server afaik.
Regardless, you have to start over.

Reactions: hawkeye35

RowmanX

Sep 8, 2018
RowmanX
If you want to investigate further, more information is needed. Capture everything that happens around the moment when you open the Save screen with ProcMon tool:
then save the log to a file and upload it.
Seven Drip
miss the "Applications" DR in REGistry
HKCU\Software\Classes\Applications\Glamour.exe

AND
miss Glamour.exe here
HKCR\Applications\Glamour.exe
for this 2 i get NAME NOT FOUND

file from options->savegame-> +new save

Seven Drip can't upload here
The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension.

Last edited:

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
You've filtered by Glamour.exe, that won't help much. It's glamour-server.exe who does save/load, as well as almost everything else in this game. But it also launches other processes.

I should have explained it beforehand. What I'd like to check is what exactly glamour-server.exe does when it's about to create a save, what other processes does it start, what startup parameters they have, what they do exactly and how successfully.

Example from my machine:

Reactions: RowmanX

RowmanX

Sep 8, 2018
You've filtered by Glamour.exe, that won't help much. It's glamour-server.exe who does save/load, as well as almost everything else in this game. But it also launches other processes.

I should have explained it beforehand. What I'd like to check is what exactly glamour-server.exe does when it's about to create a save, what other processes does it start, what startup parameters they have, what they do exactly and how successfully.

Example from my machine:
Seven Drip i don't what to filter sow it's alot

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
RowmanX
Some weird shit is going on. You might want to check your system for "SoundMixer.exe" trojan that usually hides here:
C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoundMixer

Reactions: RowmanX
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes