Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I guess it's luck of the draw for players who played windowed, but didn't choose a similar AR.
It's possible, but I've only seen it in some games/VNs made in Unity i.e. Glamour and Big Brother.
Can't remember others that might have this issue because gaming with different aspect ratios than native tends to look weird as hell.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
It's possible, but I've only seen it in some games/VNs made in Unity i.e. Glamour and Big Brother.
Can't remember others that might have this issue because gaming with different aspect ratios than native tends to look weird as hell.
Often it's the old TV way with black bars top and bottom to keep the correct AR, like this game does. I'd just pick a res that fits on one side of the screen so I can have something else open when dealing with grind heh. Game just fills in top and bottom with space as needed, but in this case a weird button problem.
Ah well no complaints, for unity it's coded well, have no memory leaks etc.

kate has 3/4 of special pill left in purse.
and zoe just recently gave her some pill too, asked to let her know if theres any effect
how to proceed with that quest? im at level 6 of 6 with julia and nick.
theres no new dialog options with zoe, adam, oscar, nicholas, nick or julia..
theres no option to take the pill late at night at either couch or bathroom

ps:
and log says i have completed Special chemistry event (given last part to julia), maybe i did, dont remember
but i still have 3/4 in inventory
and zoe did just recently give me another pill to test and get back to her..
is that a new pill quest?
Think you're done the pill quest folks are talking about. The new pill can be used for the maid job with Alice, where max wanted you to work. Might have to talk to her again to allow you to go visit again.

RowmanX

Sep 8, 2018
last try befor i give up on this game I CAN'T SAVE THE GAME PROGRESS
this is the output log i find for the save search

::1 - - [31/Oct/2019:10:03:58 +0000] "POST /api/save HTTP/1.1" 200 26 "-" "UnityPlayer/2017.4.23f1 (UnityWebRequest/1.0, libcurl/7.51.0-DEV)"

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Last edited:
Reactions: markeen

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
<output_log.txt>
The game's local server reports an error:
Code:
fs.js:145
    throw err;
    ^
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir './public/images'
I would guess the server experiences troubles getting access to resource files. Is your StreamingAssets folder 2 931 205 120 bytes in size and its content looks like on these screenshots?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zex Dracon

Oct 2, 2017
The game's local server reports an error:
Code:
fs.js:145
    throw err;
    ^
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir './public/images'
I would guess the server experiences troubles getting access to resource files. Is your StreamingAssets folder 2 931 205 120 bytes in size and its content looks like on this screenshot?

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
last try befor i give up on this game I CAN'T SAVE THE GAME PROGRESS
this is the output log i find for the save search

::1 - - [31/Oct/2019:10:03:58 +0000] "POST /api/save HTTP/1.1" 200 26 "-" "UnityPlayer/2017.4.23f1 (UnityWebRequest/1.0, libcurl/7.51.0-DEV)"

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)
Do you by any chance have spaces, special characters or non-Latin symbols
C:\Users\ ---------> HERE <------- \AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves
?

Last edited:

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
RowmanX
The nodeJS server uses 'node-machine-id' v1.1.10 npm package to get unique machine id.
Code:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined
  at c (C:\snapshot\glamour-server\node_modules\node-machine-id\dist\index.js:1:7128)
this line corresponds to line 51 in this source file

which means 'node-machine-id' thinks it's running on Linux, not Windows. Why would it? Does that ring any bell for you?

Do you have HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography registry key and MachineGuid value inside?

Last edited:

RowmanX

Sep 8, 2018
RowmanX
The nodeJS server uses 'node-machine-id' v1.1.10 npm package to get unique machine id.
Code:
TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined
  at c (C:\snapshot\glamour-server\node_modules\node-machine-id\dist\index.js:1:7128)
this line corresponds to line 51 in this source file

which means 'node-machine-id' thinks it's running on Linux, not Windows. Why would it? Does that ring any bell for you?

Do you have HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography registry key and MachineGuid value inside?
yes i have
i send you PM for not spam here

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes