Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
tnx deleted
you see any thing to help with the save problem
Check two registry keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor (may not exist)

If there are AutoRun values inside (there must be at least one), delete all of them. Then check the game.

This is how the key normally looks:
no autorun.PNG

Reactions: sorrow8 and RowmanX

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
can any 1 tell me what i am missing to hit 5/6 on the quest i am lost lol
To move to level 5/6 you need to keep spying on them and talk to Julia whenever you can.
You might also need to do the special chemistry quest and have the medical exam and talk to Julia about viriginity.
Can't remember.

You need 15/15 midnight events to proceed with the special chemistry quest. To take the pill the first time at home.

Walk through here:

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Pls read 1st page
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!
It's no longer valid: Glamour Save Transfer Utility

who as save for this game?
There are some random Glamour 0.18-offline saves exported using Glamour Save Transfer Utility here and here.

don't forget to get it added to the OP along with your wardrobe fix!
How would one do that? 7767, the thread owner, has private conversations feature turned off. For a good reason, I'm sure.

Reactions: JWHPlay

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
It's no longer valid: Glamour Save Transfer Utility

There are some random Glamour 0.18-offline saves exported using Glamour Save Transfer Utility here and here.

How would one do that? 7767, the thread owner, has private conversations feature turned off. For a good reason, I'm sure.
The import process may cause unknown damage to the destination machine.
Can you explain what to coding this game don't need saves just play and enjoy if you're in Hurry play an other game....

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
The import process may cause unknown damage to the destination machine.
Can you explain what to coding this game don't need saves just play and enjoy if you're in Hurry play an other game....
That's true indeed unless you've played the game a while ago already but lost the saves and don't want to go through all the boring grind process again. I did it myself and didn't like it.

I've updated the post with a bit more elaborate explanation of what can go wrong when someone imports someone else's saves.

Last edited:

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
That's true indeed unless you've played the game a while ago already but lost the saves and don't want to go through all the boring grind process again. I did it myself and didn't like it.

I've added the post with a bit more elaborate explanation of what can go wrong when someone imports someone else's saves.
hahahaha I can sent my save but I'm done with 18 where is the pleasure to play ? if you got my save all is done and you mist a lot....

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
hahahaha I can sent my save but I'm done with 18 where is the pleasure to play ? if you got my save all is done and you mist a lot....
It could be a nice starting point for people who've also played the game up to this point, but get distracted or decided to take a break for a while and will return later when more content will be added.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes