Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
for Julia you can cum with her in shower , can sleep in her room an lick her sometimes she on sofa and lick you
for Alice you can dildo her or you and in pool she lick you sometimes Max watching , and shower nacked with her night and morning
other is only pills effect like kissing in school or some punichments as your choise get a little Kate pussy pic

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
For Max route ex BB for now you can only undress Kira, Alice and lisa at night waiting early morning to got a better view and have a jerk scene with Kira after midnight but you need to be in an other room before join her. That all I can say in golbal enjoy the game the render's are pretty good

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
For Max route ex BB for now you can only undress Kira, Alice and lisa at night waiting early morning to got a better view and have a jerk scene with Kira after midnight but you need to be in an other room before join her. That all I can say in golbal enjoy the game the render's are pretty good
oh i see , i hasnt play the male version but later i will try after kate version get all the screen

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Tried it. Seems all messed up. For example I click on one of the rooms it go to the desk, or I tried clicking on kitchen it go to couch. It get stuck if I go to closet. I cant go back.

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
Tried it. Seems all messed up. For example I click on one of the rooms it go to the desk, or I tried clicking on kitchen it go to couch. It get stuck if I go to closet. I cant go back.
i think clicking too quickly some times get stuck and need to closing game and reopen again

TS2016

May 7, 2017
i think clicking too quickly some times get stuck and need to closing game and reopen again
No. Whenever I am in Julia's room and try to go to other rooms, it go to the desk. Only way out is clicking outside (backyard) then I can go to other rooms.
Sometimes in living room, I click on TV it go to couch. Sometimes in bathroom, I try shower or bath it go right to living room.
Click on hourglass go right to closet and every time I end up in closet it get stuck.
Only time advance time work is if you are out in backyard.

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

0.20 release date
Good news, everybody. This month we will be releasing the update early, on November 5th. The work is almost done, we only have a couple of events to finish before it's ready.
As you probably remember from the poll results, 0.20 will be focused on the basement, Julia, and punishments. Kate will have an option to submit to Julia, Nick, or both. There will also be a couple of events with Sophie. And Alice, if her relationship with Kate have progressed far enough.
We tried to explain what to do in the quest log so you won't get lost trying to unlock new events. We also worked on some minor UI quality of life we will talk more about in the change log.

Arshavin

Sep 1, 2017
i need help !!!
please tell me how to complete this quest
i talk with angela and karen but not work and i can't going to college without panty and not remove kate panty's in wardrobe !!!
i play Ver 19 online.
Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Shape

Dec 7, 2017

0.20 release date
Good news, everybody. This month we will be releasing the update early, on November 5th. The work is almost done, we only have a couple of events to finish before it's ready.
As you probably remember from the poll results, 0.20 will be focused on the basement, Julia, and punishments. Kate will have an option to submit to Julia, Nick, or both. There will also be a couple of events with Sophie. And Alice, if her relationship with Kate have progressed far enough.
We tried to explain what to do in the quest log so you won't get lost trying to unlock new events. We also worked on some minor UI quality of life we will talk more about in the change log.
Maybe 0.19 offline too releasing early?

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
i need help !!!
please tell me how to complete this quest
i talk with angela and karen but not work and i can't going to college without panty and not remove kate panty's in wardrobe !!!
i play Ver 19 online.
View attachment 449404
go to woman toilet to remove panties near check up medical and need caught by karen after that chat angela

camrmis

Apr 27, 2017
can some 1 tell me how i take the pill for the 1st time i keep going to sleep like the guide says but i never take it and idk what i am going wrong

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes