JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
excuse me after i try online version and wanna back to offline version then stuck at loading, what should i fix
i already block firewall offline version

fransis

Feb 4, 2018
I play Kate route and I went to Alice home for clean min 10 times but now I clean without underwear but alive didnt give any cash I can only Take hotel room and when I use pc I can only take lessons so I want ask how can earn cash I need to do something or is it a bug ?

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, you entered the location as a search on your system.

Did you actually do a search for results in this thread?
yea i searched 'save location' and got a bunch of resaults, clicked on first and that's what i searched on my system

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
yea i searched 'save location' and got a bunch of resaults, clicked on first and that's what i searched on my system
Just type it into the address bar instead of a system search. Takes a fraction of the time.
Also, make sure you've set your system to show

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Just type it into the address bar instead of a system search. Takes a fraction of the time.
Also, make sure you've set your system to show
I put game/ Glamour_Data/Streaming_assets/save/ into the address bar and pressed Enter but it opened a new tab in my browser and routed me to
This site can’t be reached

found it, I searched Glamour_Data instead

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I put game/ Glamour_Data/Streaming_assets/save/ into the address bar and pressed Enter but it opened a new tab in my browser and routed me to
This site can’t be reached
Whenever you navigate to a location on your computer, the window you're looking at has an address bar
e.g. "This PC > Local Disc (C: ) > Program Files (X86)".
Click on that part and it changes to look like "C:\Program Files (X86)". That part is where you paste the save location, which you've got wrong btw.
C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves. Replace "user name" with the user name you use on your PC.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Whenever you navigate to a location on your computer, the window you're looking at has an address bar
e.g. "This PC > Local Disc (C: ) > Program Files (X86)".
Click on that part and it changes to look like "C:\Program Files (X86)". That part is where you paste the save location, which you've got wrong btw.
C:\Users\"User name"\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves. Replace "user name" with the user name you use on your PC.
did that but there's no saves folder

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The 2nd and 3rd aren't - there is currently no "Strawberry cake" in the game. I also don't know if you encounter Neil and Lien in the hotel either (the interracial scene)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes