kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Pretty sure all the ones featured in the OP are in the game. Which ones haven't you seen?
I don't know if these are ONLY in offline but I think you can only buy 2 items at the food store
Glamour inventory_LI.jpg
I don't remember those icons when looking at Julia's laptop
Glamour Julia laptop_LI.jpg
and lastly, I don't remember seeing this
Glamour interracial.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
the thread and the images on OP is offline, but I wanna know if these are only in offline?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't know if these are ONLY in offline but I think you can only buy 2 items at the food store
View attachment 453656
View attachment 453657
View attachment 453659
Going in reverse order, I don't remember Neil being in the game at all.
That pose and location is, just without either of them. Think it's Fedor and a cheating married woman during times when Kate's working at the hotel.

The other two, and technically the third as well, I'd say that Alley_Cat is bang on when he says the following.

It's a good bet these are promotional images only
The only thing I'm wondering about, is whether they were from an earlier test version that was more similar to BB's design and game play, before DS decided to restart the remake.
That would actually explain not only the lack of those images, but also the lack of overall progress for nearly two years of work.

grucha_e46

Oct 9, 2017
Hi everybody

Important question

I changed the system to windows 10 from win 7. Is there any way to download savs??

redparrot

Jul 8, 2019
How to cheat:
*Download Cheat Engine and install it.
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
*Click on the process tab on Cheat Engine.
*Find and select 'glamour-server.exe' and NOT 'glamour.exe'
*Search for a value you want to change and multiple it by 2
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.
View attachment 287286
how can I download the cheat engine? could you please upload it or send the link?

Reactions: olololo1234

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
I seriously need some help.
After a couple of months I've started played Glamour again (current version 0.18)

I've bin using the walkthrough but for some reason I'm stuck.

I'm trying to get further with Veronica and Fedor, but I need to get a keycard from Helen.
For some reason, the only option I'm getting when talking to Helen is (Sorry, I didn't want to etc etc etc)

So I thought that you first need to talk to Nicholas before the Helen option is triggered : same show, only option I'm getting when talking to Nicholas is No nothing to talk etc etc etc.

Now how do you get the keycard from Helen?
Because I'm at a loss here.

(I've already got the special medicine from Zoe, and I need to finish Veronica and Fedor before I can use the drugs at night)

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I seriously need some help.
After a couple of months I've started played Glamour again (current version 0.18)

I've bin using the walkthrough but for some reason I'm stuck.

I'm trying to get further with Veronica and Fedor, but I need to get a keycard from Helen.
For some reason, the only option I'm getting when talking to Helen is (Sorry, I didn't want to etc etc etc)

So I thought that you first need to talk to Nicholas before the Helen option is triggered : same show, only option I'm getting when talking to Nicholas is No nothing to talk etc etc etc.

Now how do you get the keycard from Helen?
Because I'm at a loss here.

(I've already got the special medicine from Zoe, and I need to finish Veronica and Fedor before I can use the drugs at night)
What do your quests say?

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
College Committee - Veronica : has gambling problem : get keycard from Helen

Villa - need more progress in Special medicine quest

Special medicine : jada jada maybe I could take it during the night

That's it :)

Adam quest is fineshed

Forget it : found what I did wrong

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Madmac

Aug 8, 2017
Me again, asking for help :

So I figured out how to get the keycard (talk to the RIGHT person)

So now I moved in with Veronica, but for some reason I'm stuck with the Veronica and Fedor quest.
I'm supoose to pay Fedor on sundays, but I can't find him.
He isn't at the hotel or at Veronica's.

Okay, this I found.

Plus I'm stuck with progess, for some reason I can't get passed 4 out of 6.

Anyone has any idea's ?

Last edited:

nim

May 6, 2017
View attachment 453656
View attachment 453657
View attachment 453659
The last pic is of the massuese and a hotel guest. The events in the occupied rooms are random and didn't seem to repeat. I'm sure I didn't see all of them. Also, at some point the random events in the occupied rooms just stopped for me.

Zarkayev45

Nov 1, 2019
Awesome graphic and story flow, Maybe admin can added black man creater with the great muscle and big penis. That is my suggestion. I enjoy the gamer but waiting for along time for KAT SPECIAL SEXMATE.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes