Help please, I can't save in v0.20 :unsure::rolleyes::oops:

Problem solved:
renamed "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd"
to "C:\Users\%username%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd1"

start new game
save
copy all saves except slot0 from old folder to new folder
hmmm, I can't save at all.
I did a new games, saved it, and when to load and nothing was there.
Done the above, checked admin rights.
Blocked the game
All the usual.

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
hmmm, I can't save at all.
I did a new games, saved it, and when to load and nothing was there.
Done the above, checked admin rights.
Blocked the game
All the usual.
I wasn't able to save manually with new version too. Autosaves worked tho and if that's the case for you i might have the help you need.

1. go to your LocalLow folder in appdata and move your Sandlust Games Ltd folder to a different location.
2. start game now, newgame let it create a new folder in your locallow
3. close game and copy/move your backup into the newly created locallow Sandlust Games Ltd folder - don't let it overwrite anything

After these steps i was able to load my old savefiles and make new ones.

#edit: kinda same solution as previously mentioned :D

Last edited:

mrswayne

May 26, 2018
Does the female MC feel like something real in this game? At least like in AWAM? I was staying away from it due to it having lack of proper dialogue options and animations.

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Does the female MC feel like something real in this game? At least like in AWAM? I was staying away from it due to it having lack of proper dialogue options and animations.
No, more like in fashion business and it's also not like Ren'Py

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
1.online version-you must a patron,because the game is loading and checking the content constantly.
Sorry for quoting an old post but I was searching around for the reason why the game was online. I read a few posts stating saves are stored online for the online version. Was any reason stated as to why the game is online and checking the player's PC constantly? It sounds like a strangely intrusive DRM solution reminding me somewhat of Denuvo.

ph0bia

Nov 26, 2017
can someone help me pls? when starting the game, i just get a screen with "loading". i blocked access to internet as the description told

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
can someone help me pls? when starting the game, i just get a screen with "loading". i blocked access to internet as the description told
That's massively outdated, it'd be nice if a mod could delete that from the OP. Just undo those two things and it should be fine.

Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes