satida

Jan 14, 2018
I'm really confusing when do classes really end so I can go straight home and meet Nick ??
classes end at 13.00 you can then go home and meet nick and have other encounters with nick and julia.
even though you can't to attend gym class yet, it is still a part of the school day.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why can't I cheat in the game ??
Because DeepSilver hasn't coded anything that he could call a Cheat yet. Chances are that in later builds, he'll have made something that he can safely call a "cheat". Until then, there's Cheat Engine.
What's about all those incest freaks? Can't understand what's desirable on that. Can't you enjoy the game without it?
Because it's very taboo. And the forbidden attracts a crowd.
Some people prefer MxF incest while others are drawn to either FxF or MxM incest. It's sexy to that same crowd.
We all have our own fetishes. I don't quite think it's okay to label anyone that feels that way about incest among fictional characters as a "freak" as being fair at all. Think about something that turns you on. Now think about some random weirdo on the internet telling you you're a "freak" because of it. Still seem fair? Sure, it may be no water off your back but not everyone is so thick-skinned.
Do you not consider Julia or/and any of Max's sisters in any way hot?

TL;DR: A hole's a hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat and groq

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Soromonji
At this point Nicolas should have told you about Veronica's money problems. If he hasn't, talk to him about Veronica.
Talk to her after class and you should have the option for private lessons.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Given that your deadline is in one day, it's going to fail unless you've already reached the point in the spoiler.
In future builds, more committee members will initially have objections which Kate will need to allay.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
What's about all those incest freaks? Can't understand what's desirable on that. Can't you enjoy the game without it?

Just my 2 cents.
Incest is the thing in Big Brother game and I love it. It is very sad, that original Big Brother is abandoned and now we have to wait too much new content Max's story. Kate's story have incest too, with two sisters, but I don't like lesbian incest. I like straight incest. Max is guy and I am guy. I can to imagine that I am Max in this game and it is very good thing. So I can idetify Max's position. I can't imagine that I am Kate, because I am man, no woman.

Original Big Brother is best incest game ever what I'm ever seen. This new Big Brother is good too and I hope that we can really change gamesettings that Max call Ann like "mom" as in the original Big Brother. If he can't, it is harder imagine that Ann is Max's mom in this new game.

I really hate that incest is forbidden in Patreon. It is very strange too. This game is fiction, no real life.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Because DeepSilver hasn't coded anything that he could call a Cheat yet. Chances are that in later builds, he'll have made something that he can safely call a "cheat". Until then, there's Cheat Engine.
Because it's very taboo. And the forbidden attracts a crowd.
Some people prefer MxF incest while others are drawn to either FxF or MxM incest. It's sexy to that same crowd.
We all have our own fetishes. I don't quite think it's okay to label anyone that feels that way about incest among fictional characters as a "freak" as being fair at all. Think about something that turns you on. Now think about some random weirdo on the internet telling you you're a "freak" because of it. Still seem fair? Sure, it may be no water off your back but not everyone is so thick-skinned.
Do you not consider Julia or/and any of Max's sisters in any way hot?

TL;DR: A hole's a hole.
Haha, I was about to ask the same question that you answered but in much nicer way.

I can understand the taboo appeal, I have mine that work in fictional world, but in the real world absolutely don't.

Incest is one of the things that doesn't work for me.. I like games where you have the option of setting the relationship status.

Shape you think it sucks, Patreon doesn't allow it, I on the hand love that it doesn't because then 99.9% of these games would be and that would make me sad. Each to their own, 100%.

• Angry
Reactions: Farnuge
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes