Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
*notices it says 0.21 offline and deletes my 0.20 Offline saves out of habit*
(has to correct post on account of being locked on Westmalle Tripel)
I've been waiting for this update.

I realise it's most likely going to be disappointing but I'm smashed at the moment.
I mostly play Kate anyhow, but as of 0.19, I've been keeping a Max save as well.
I'm satisfied Silver's not lost interest or support for Glamour yet. OFC, I'd prefer he continued work on BB (he could, on SubscribeStar Adult) but whatever her feels will work out better for him in the end is okay by me.

(notices many drunken typos and fixes them)
Well, fuck. It's been a while since I've been this hammered. Fuck you, Westmalle, you tasty ho. I will continue to drink you but I most likely won't drink you when I feel I might have something worthwhile to say.

Good God, I don't think I've ever beenblind drunk my life.
This is a first.

0.21? YAY!
Drunk? Also yay!
Doing both at once? Something'sd not right here/...

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
*notices it says 0.21 offline and deletes my 0.20 Offline saves out of habit*
(has to correct post on account of being locked on Westmalle Tripel)
I've been waiting for this update.

I realise it's most likely going to be disappointing but I'm smashed at the moment.
I mostly play Kate anyhow, but as of 0.19, I've been keeping a Max save as well.
I'm satisfied Silver's not lost interest or support for Glamour yet. OFC, I'd prefer he continued work on BB (he could, on SubscribeStar Adult) but whatever her feels will work out better for him in the end is okay by me.

(notices many drunken typos and fixes them)
Well, fuck. It's been a while since I've been this hammered. Fuck you, Westmalle, you tasty ho. I will continue to drink you but I most likely won't drink you when I feel I might have something worthwhile to say.

Good God, I don't think I've ever beenblind drunk my life.
This is a first.

0.21? YAY!
Drunk? Also yay!
Doing both at once? Something'sd not right here/...
whichone
Yes. Yes we do. It's attempting to DL the art assets and renders it needs to diaplay anything one may fap to.
It also attempt to connect to the 'net because it uses Clloud Saves while offline. It's always been this way.
Using the O/L clients (for example; 0.21 free as opposed to 0.21 offline) results in some scenes being unattainable... Or worse.
The only two (and a iut) choices are:
1: Support DeepSilver
2: Wait for the Offline build to be released (which coincides with the $5 Patreon build release)
(2 and a half): Not play this game until a later date

If you're waiting for the offline build, wait for 1 - 2 days after the projected release. Then you'll know where there are bugs and that somebody at some point will have infrme Silver.

Rhazes

Dec 29, 2019
Using my old .21 patreon versions It updated but kept me at .21. So nothing I can progress unless I pay for it. Wait this is max content anyways? That is why I stopped patreoning in the first place. No need to pay for 3 months for content that isn't adding to my MC. Now onto the next 3 month wait and hopefully it won't be just 10 minutes of content because of 2 protrags.

Last edited:

teufel703

Feb 8, 2019
i can't find my way through the game, i just started but i'm not going to a mission, let alone school, what's next?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
whichone
Yes. Yes we do. It's attempting to DL the art assets and renders it needs to diaplay anything one may fap to.
It also attempt to connect to the 'net because it uses Clloud Saves while offline. It's always been this way.
Using the O/L clients (for example; 0.21 free as opposed to 0.21 offline) results in some scenes being unattainable... Or worse.
2: Wait for the Offline build to be released (which coincides with the $5 Patreon build release)

If you're waiting for the offline build, wait for 1 - 2 days after the projected release. Then you'll know where there are bugs and that somebody at some point will have infrme Silver.
Thank you very much for the detailed response, greatly appreciated.
Think I'll take option 2.5.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I dont understand how this game is still produced. theres a lot of "better" games that gets abandoned.
theres 2000 patrons and Im amazed. what do people see in this game that I can't?
some posted that it will get better. is it?
i cant read "animation" in the tag. so theres just pictures? is it worth the grinding for a couple of pictures?

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
whichone
There is also another option, let's call it 3. move along and completely ignore this game. Clearly burned out developer, game going nowhere, hiding lack of content behind grind. Ridiculous story, male mc almost empty game, female mc feels like complete idiot. Not fappable at all. Renders maybe looking nice, but very generic faces, you could switch hair and colors and not be able to tell who is who.

Mr.Beetle

Jun 9, 2018
Hello I tried to ask a few times in the Patreon site itself but never got a response with an answer I could go futher with.
And I'm realy stuck in the game now.

The Question is :
How can I buy a camera \ item from EPAY ?

I got the telescope without a problem.
But all other items from EPAY can't be bought or orderd.

I even loaded a savegame from a few months back to check if I played it all again it would let me order the items but no luck.
I realy hope someone can tell me what to do next.

Thanks in advance.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Why do people still play with this game? How does it compare to gems like AL, BADYK, Melody etc? Not mocking anyone, just trying to understand, since it's rating is rather poor...Is it worth the time?

Reactions: Kripke

Takea88

Jun 1, 2018
in colege on history lesson , the question about France and guillotine , the game just stuck , cant press anything

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Why do people still play with this game? How does it compare to gems like AL, BADYK, Melody etc? Not mocking anyone, just trying to understand, since it's rating is rather poor...Is it worth the time?
Compared to the games you mentioned it looks extremely low effort for the version number and development time. That I can say from a point of view of someone who hasn't played any earlier versions. This game is all about promises, trying to hook you up with nice pics, but there is basically no content for 90% of the cast. Like you go to the school and there are many girls there, making you think - wow it looks promising, maybe some day they'll get punished or stripped naked or something. And there you go to the school again and you can talk to them, increasing relationship points, wondering what you can do with those points. Then you play for few hours and start realizing there is nothing. It's points for points sake and there is nothing more to it. And you can't do anything else than going to school and trying to talk to them. It's basically the whole point of the game.

You can maybe see some partially undressed people in hotel rooms when going to work and maybe pick some items you can sell (getting money is ridiculous btw, it's like you need to spend few hours grinding to get anywhere near laptop price). You can have few events in the house hidden behind even more grind and unclear requirements and that's all it is about female mc path, which has at least some content, male mc path is even worse, almost empty except for some peeking, suntan oil, mostly clothed yoga and introducing some big brother mechanics with hidden cameras, but that leads to nothing too.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
baka
Let me try to explain to you.. It is true that there are many games that had potential but were abandoned and many think that Glamour is one of them, but I believe not. You must have heard of Big Brother, isn't it? So this game was abandoned for reasons and decided to create your old game,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game went through several changes, and I believe that this version was the pilot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game had another gameplay change and then versions 0.1 came up until today.

The game has been getting updates / content little by little, it's normal since this game has had several changes, an example of this is the path of the male protagonist, where the supporters did not like it very much and so the developer had to rework everything making the story of Max from Big Brother. Already in Kate's story, she had to make small changes, for example, remove some things, and so on. I couldn't find the map image Kate's path, but if the dev works hard, it will have a lot of content, but for now it has very little. I confess that the first time I played it I hated the game, honestly it has a lot of grind and Max's path is not possible to play because there is so little content. Today I prefer to wait a long time to play a more moderate version, but I am not very familiar with the story because I think it is being too hasty, but I hope that in the future things will change. Anyway, the game is reasonable, it is not bad, the bad thing is the grind present and the lack of content it has but I believe that in 6 months or 1 year it can improve a lot.
I'm more confident in Kate's story than Max's, I think Max's story quite hurried, all the female characters in the house are already wearing sexy clothes, there's no such thing as persuading / submitting one by one until they feel "comforted".
Answering your question about not having animations, yes, the game doesn't have it, but that doesn't make it any less interesting, I've seen many horrible game animations so, this game is not winning or losing.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Really, getting money in this game is a waste of time and buying the Laptop will only speed up your homework tasks and you will also need it to make rules in high school. You cannot buy clothes and accessories, but you can only buy chocolate bar and energy drink. Already on Max's path, buying hidden cameras is useless. The only useful thing is the telescope.
As far as sex content is concerned, they are very few, I think the developer was too early to put content in the hotel, the game has little content but has a lot of grind in the gameplay. It is better to wait 6 months or 1 year to play, or download to try and see the progress. But I recommend waiting.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes