blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
I'm playing the English version, and this dialogue appeared. It's Russian, I think. Can anyone translate this for me?
Girl: I have nothing to do with it. (I was not involved.)
Man: It doesn't matter. Anyway, I can't take you to work.
No vacancies, no work.
Man: But I can do you one favor.
Girl: What? (What favor?)
Man: Undress, you know! (Undress, of course!)
Girl: But...
Man: Are you having fun here or stare at my dick?
Let's walk faster. Money not hurt.
Option 1: Agree for sex for the money.
Option 2: Refuse.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
i hope veronica (teacher) will stop asart games. its mostly she eat is coffe. and every second day potatoes free.sad cant speak with veronica from heart.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
The more I play this game the more Kate's story seems uninteresting to me. Where are we going ? What is her purpose ? Her goal ? Her Objective ?
Despite DS's saying, this update was short AF. One opportunity, You skip school, you clean rooms, two weeks in game max and it's done. Cleaned in 30 min (Or did I miss something ? I doubt that...). 30 min of gameplay : 10 mins of content, 20 mins of skipping stuff. And people continue to call DS a genius. He might be good for writing and renders but as a GAME designer (because this is still a GAME that we PLAY to have FUN) he's absolutely terrible. One month of development with the means he has for this result is hardly explainable to me.

I genuinely feel that they should switch for a Max update every other update instead of every 3.

Could be worse, I could be a patron...
Treat this as a beta testing mmo online with a monthly subscription to early access. As shown by the history of 3 games and without the final with the nerf of the site and without transferring data and refusing any claims

karake

Jun 23, 2017
C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves
I think they're encrypted.
It's encrypted but it still works if you move it over. Also there was a program posted in the forum that let's you use other people saves.
Thanks, but it's not what I'm looking for. I need to know how to save the game while I'm playing it. Since it doesn't let him save it.
sorry but I use google translate.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks, but it's not what I'm looking for. I need to know how to save the game while I'm playing it. Since it doesn't let him save it.
sorry but I use google translate.
if you can't load in the game, there is no save, otherwise you can find a picture of kate and one of max at load game, there you can find the autosaves, every character has his own saves and you can also load your manually saved games at load game

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont understand how this game is still produced. theres a lot of "better" games that gets abandoned.
theres 2000 patrons and Im amazed. what do people see in this game that I can't?
some posted that it will get better. is it?
i cant read "animation" in the tag. so theres just pictures? is it worth the grinding for a couple of pictures?
I have the feeling that at least 10% just forget to stop their patronage years ago:)
A friend of mine have found that he is still supporting some devs 2+ years since laste update.He anyway can't count his money.
I'm playing the English version, and this dialogue appeared. It's Russian, I think. Can anyone translate this for me?
I do not know Russian, but the 1st is "yes i want fuck" and 2nd is "don't fuck me".
first choice-agree on sex for money
second choice-literally give up,but in this case means she refuse
Let's walk faster.
Good translation.
But the actual words are not "Let's walk faster."
It is
Common,choose faster.or decide faster.

Last edited:

Mr.Beetle

Jun 9, 2018
Hello I tried to ask a few times in the Patreon site itself but never got a response with an answer I could go futher with.
And I'm realy stuck in the game now.

The Question is :
How can I buy a camera \ item from EPAY ?

I got the telescope without a problem.
But all other items from EPAY can't be bought or orderd.

I even loaded a savegame from a few months back to check if I played it all again it would let me order the items but no luck.
I realy hope someone can tell me what to do next.

Thanks in advance.

Ok some people on the Patreon site reacted and now I know the problem isn't with EPAY but that I can't get any Allowance money from Ann.
Seems to be a bug that never got fixed.

Then I searched and found that probably the only solution is to start from scratch and hope that the bug doens't occurs twice...

I hope that isn't the case because the grinding is bad but with the online performance of the game it is even worse.

ephrem

May 8, 2018
스크린샷(13).png
Girls are dressing after breakfast, on weekdays.
then how can i peek, when girls do dressing? help me plz. (ver 0.21 offline, max path)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Girl: I have nothing to do with it. (I was not involved.)
Man: It doesn't matter. Anyway, I can't take you to work.
No vacancies, no work.
Man: But I can do you one favor.
Girl: What? (What favor?)
Man: Undress, you know! (Undress, of course!)
Girl: But...
Man: Are you having fun here or stare at my dick?
Let's walk faster. Money not hurt.
Option 1: Agree for sex for the money.
Option 2: Refuse.
Thank you.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If any of you are like me in that you play with Kate as the protagonist and have completed all the content in the game to this point, here are some stats you can work on if you want to. She has four skills that all max out at 100. She can take computer courses to improve her level on 7 of her 9 classes. They each max at 1000. Phys Ed and Swimming cannot be improved at this time. You can also have her build up her cash. In addition I have her using the best computer from the electronics store. I have no idea whether all these maximum levels will become advantageous as the game progresses, but I don't see how they can hurt.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I have no idea whether all these maximum levels will become advantageous as the game progresses, but I don't see how they can hurt.
Unless there are trigger points for scenes at various stat levels.
e.g. when you reach 750 points it gives a scene, but you're already at 1,000 so don't get it.

Have seen this sort of scenario break games for players, in the past. No clue if there is anything of that nature here, but just to be aware that there is possible "hurt". (y)

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Unless there are trigger points for scenes at various stat levels.
e.g. when you reach 750 points it gives a scene, but you're already at 1,000 so don't get it.

Have seen this sort of scenario break games for players, in the past. No clue if there is anything of that nature here, but just to be aware that there is possible "hurt". (y)
I know what you mean, but those are usually related to cheating the game. I earned those levels within the game without any tampering, so I doubt I have created any issues for myself.

Reactions: whichone
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes