whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I know what you mean, but those are usually related to cheating the game. I earned those levels within the game without any tampering, so I doubt I have created any issues for myself.
True. Only way this could bite you is if you've surpassed what natural play would achieve, by a considerable amount.
e.g. natural play would arrive at 10 or even 100 stat points, but heavy stat grinding has allowed you to reach 1,000 points.
Dev may have plans to write stuff in for future events and maybe predicted that someone may have pushed it to 500, or so.
As such sets the next trigger at 750, thinking that no-one is going to have burned up to 1,000 yet.

Agree entirely that it's pretty unlikely. Would certainly require a massive amount of bad luck across multiple variables. Far too much coincidence needed.
But, just to say, it might be worth having a save where you've not bumped the stats to crazy high levels.
You never know lol

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
True. Only way this could bite you is if you've surpassed what natural play would achieve, by a considerable amount.
e.g. natural play would arrive at 10 or even 100 stat points, but heavy stat grinding has allowed you to reach 1,000 points.
Dev may have plans to write stuff in for future events and maybe predicted that someone may have pushed it to 500, or so.
As such sets the next trigger at 750, thinking that no-one is going to have burned up to 1,000 yet.

Agree entirely that it's pretty unlikely. Would certainly require a massive amount of bad luck across multiple variables. Far too much coincidence needed.
But, just to say, it might be worth having a save where you've not bumped the stats to crazy high levels.
You never know lol
Those 1000 point levels are easy to achieve by taking the college courses online. You complete the three lesson $100 basic level first. Then you complete the ten lesson $500 main course. Then you pay $150 a pop for 2 hour extra lessons which earns 50 points per lesson.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Those 1000 point levels are easy to achieve by taking the college courses online. You complete the three lesson $100 basic level first. Then you complete the ten lesson $500 main course. Then you pay $150 a pop for 2 hour extra lessons which earns 50 points per lesson.
Ah, OK. So you're nowhere near falling foul of the type of scenario I was proposing. lol
Next time I should check that first! Opening Q: How easy is that to obtain? A: Simple. End of. lol :LOL:;)(y)

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
hey i have a problem with saving my progress
am saving and it dosnt show on the load menu it only shows an old save and i cant change it

jellopong

Apr 8, 2018
[HELP] My game is stuck at loading (tried disconnecting internet,firewall block and deleting files from \LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour)

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Well, the Neil sex definitely was an improvement from previous sex scenes in BB and Glamour.
It had a nice build up due to all the hints from the other girls and most importantly it wasn't "staged" like the previous scenes where you had unlock the whole scene step by step.
While in theory this may sound intriguing (and also kind of makes sense with a shy girl that is slowly trying more and more), imo all the interruptions completely kill the mood.
It could have been longer though with more positions and angles, especially after the build up I was talking about. Still, a definite improvement imo.

And the whole story around it with the mafia, the studio and the reveal about the school was kind of interesting too.

All in all a decent update imo. (although I'm not 100% sure what is new since I haven't played the game for a couple of months). Not much grinding, a decent story and a nice sex scene. I hope DS continues this road.

Last edited:

udi rema

Dec 29, 2018
i think rpgm games are lot simpler when it comes to game play...why is it have to be soo hard it is unplayable without walkthrough

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes