Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Oh, ok. I got stuck into trying to progress the random little scenes with Julia and her boyfriend, and since those are random and I've got no clue of any specific requirements it just became an endless loop trying to get any progression. :p Thanks for the tip though, will check the unofficial walkthrough.
The bathroom events don't help progression of the rest of the story, so they are entirely optional.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Unless there are trigger points for scenes at various stat levels.
e.g. when you reach 750 points it gives a scene, but you're already at 1,000 so don't get it.

Have seen this sort of scenario break games for players, in the past. No clue if there is anything of that nature here, but just to be aware that there is possible "hurt". (y)
Does it matter which version it is?
Because I want to get that scene too.
Does it matter what I need to 750?

maanfall

Jun 18, 2017
I have a problem continuing to the next step, according to the walkthough what I need to do is have Julia & Nick in the bedroom at 11/17 (which I have), and then talk to Julia about Nick and afterwards there should be BDSM gear in the basement. The problem is that I have nothing to talk about with Julia and after 5 days of repeatedly going back to the basement at both 11:00 and 13:00 there is no BDSM gear at all. Am I still missing something?

showcase2.png

EDIT: never mind, after doing it 2 more days it finally triggered.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I have a problem continuing to the next step, according to the walkthough what I need to do is have Julia & Nick in the bedroom at 11/17 (which I have), and then talk to Julia about Nick and afterwards there should be BDSM gear in the basement. The problem is that I have nothing to talk about with Julia and after 5 days of repeatedly going back to the basement at both 11:00 and 13:00 there is no BDSM gear at all. Am I still missing something?

View attachment 534661
You have to return home from school to trigger the bdsm gear, not simply look in the basement. I'm not sure why you're stuck tho. Maybe you need to wait a few more days before you're able to talk to Julia about Nick. You might also not have watched enough erotic movies with Julia and Nick. So that's what I'd suggest, watch a movie or two, wait a few days and check Julia if she will talk to you about Nick.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
BB was the game that got me into this genre of games and this forum, kinda sad to see what happened to it :/
i tried many times to play this game but sadly couldnt get into it at all...
Same deal here, BB was the first game that I came across in this genre. Flaws and all, it kept me occupied for a good while, and eventually led to me finding these forums. Had high expectations of Glamour because of BB nostalgia, but in its current state the game is just a ton of effort and grinding for no real reward at all. :p Don't how much further along the patron exclusive version is in terms of meaningful content, but this just doesn't seem like it's worth the effort to be honest.
Not counting japanese games my first were 2 games- Something Unlimited/Injustice Unlimited in that time/ and Malise and the Machine way back in 2015

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
The UI in this game is fucking awful. You try to click on a navigation icon and you end up clicking a different area. It's so annoying.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
good evening is there a version for android? thanks
There isn't and I'm pretty sure SandLust has no interest in making one.
Dark Silver said:
The second task is even more daunting. It's what our programmer is working on almost 100% of the time. He's porting the game from the Unity engine to something more universal and quicker. This will allow us to release offline versions for the Android too.
I think you can play the online version on android. These's a downloadable client on the patreon page.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Well, as long as it's running in a resolution with the same aspect ratio as your monitor's native resolution i.e. 1080p monitor has an aspect ratio of 16:9 (as fakk2 mentions).
One of my screens is 4:3 and the ratio of the game has to be 16:9

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Altough I enjoyed Big Brother and feel sorry when the dev abandoned it, this is NOT that. First, it has made my pc conection crash (and I followed the instructions not to have problems in that field... or they are not enough or it has improved the way to mesh with the pc). On the other hand, the way of telling is much boring and uncomfortable... So I will not come to this post again. The game is not worthy the problems it causes

vmjulianking

Aug 20, 2019
I think Sophie is the best girl in this game.

I hope there will be new game describe Sophie's corruption also have tags ex: piercing nipple 、laction 、tattoo、 triple penetration

Plz

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Anyone having problems losing the wait button during the various times of the day when playing Max? Started a new game on .21 with Max but this is getting to be a pain

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes