starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone having problems losing the wait button during the various times of the day when playing Max? Started a new game on .21 with Max but this is getting to be a pain
That only happens if Max is too tired and has to rest. Go to his room and let him sleep for a while. In order to check, look at his energy stat.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
If any of you are like me in that you play with Kate as the protagonist and have completed all the content in the game to this point, here are some stats you can work on if you want to. She has four skills that all max out at 100. She can take computer courses to improve her level on 7 of her 9 classes. They each max at 1000. Phys Ed and Swimming cannot be improved at this time. You can also have her build up her cash. In addition I have her using the best computer from the electronics store. I have no idea whether all these maximum levels will become advantageous as the game progresses, but I don't see how they can hurt.
Strip Dancing I have 135 :) (I hope this is not Gamebreaking maybe when it is real 100 that somebody can report him that he changed it to 100 when User/Player load a old save.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
One of my screens is 4:3
Oh you poor thing. :eek:

Being a bit more serious, I haven't had 4:3 for so long that I've basically forgotten what it was like playing games with that aspect ratio.

Altough I enjoyed Big Brother and feel sorry when the dev abandoned it, this is NOT that.
Indeed.
It's a remake within a remake.

First, it has made my pc conection crash (and I followed the instructions not to have problems in that field... or they are not enough or it has improved the way to mesh with the pc).
Made your pc connection crash?
Going to need you to elaborate on that. Does it cause your internet connection to drop completely, or is it just the game taking up the majority of your bandwidth?

On the other hand, the way of telling is much boring and uncomfortable...
It's really not all that different from BB in that regard.
Requires more clicking, and can't use spacebar and number keys to progress text, but it still reads the same as BB did as far as the writing style and characters go.

So I will not come to this post again. The game is not worthy the problems it causes
Clearly it was worthy enough for you to come in and post your complaints.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Strip Dancing I have 135 :) (I hope this is not Gamebreaking maybe when it is real 100 that somebody can report him that he changed it to 100 when User/Player load a old save.
Are you playing the offline version or the online version? I had over 700 in the online version.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
i'm still a patreon of Dark due to the old times in chat, but this game is a no no, or at least it is now, a confusing remake of an already confusing game that was abandoned, and now he is mixing the BB characters with a half baked game. Unless the MC path differ and get the quality of story of BB, i cannot foresee a bright future.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
i'm still a patreon of Dark due to the old times in chat, but this game is a no no, or at least it is now, a confusing remake of an already confusing game that was abandoned, and now he is mixing the BB characters with a half baked game. Unless the MC path differ and get the quality of story of BB, i cannot foresee a bright future.
I like the game with Kate , now, better than I liked Big Brother and much better than the Max path seems to be in Glamour. I weathered the early grind and emerged with a good feel for how to keep rolling with the game. I'm looking forward to this story continuing. I would prefer he didn't divide his time between the Max path and the Kate path. I'm tired of Max.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Silly question

I am stuck on the Committee. I can't get Veronica to tutor me after I went to her house and found her pole dancing room.

Any help please?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
this game is a no no, or at least it is now, a confusing remake of an already confusing game that was abandoned, and now he is mixing the BB characters with a half baked game.
It was known that Glamour would take place in the same setting as BB a long time ago, including characters from BB who would appear - Lisa and Alice, then later introducing everyone else from that household. This was before BB was labelled as Abandoned here, before a gender-swapped Kate (Alex, and basically never had any work done for it) was made to be a male option for players.

Assuming you're saying the original Glamour was confusing... No idea, had no interest in it so didn't play it.
This one though isn't confusing, despite people asking the same questions over and again. They don't read the available information within the game itself, and so they get confused. Their own fault for that.

Unless the MC path differ and get the quality of story of BB, i cannot foresee a bright future.
They do differ. Entirely.
Play the game and you'll see that for yourself, even with how little content there currently is when playing as Max.

As to the "quality story" for BB... Please tell me you're joking?
The quality of the story for BB is not why people were playing it. It was the renders and the incest, nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: JimMorrison19

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Assuming you're saying the original Glamour was confusing...
It wasn't all that confusing. Sure, it was in Russian but there was a (very janky, machine translated and incomplete) English patch done for it.
As the patch was never finished, some clues could never be understood by people who don't understand Russian.
To further compound the issue, it made a LOT of calls to whatever system it was running through thus slowing down response time. We see this slowdown also happening in current Glamour because the online clients call out on every single click.
At least the English in current Glamour is 99.5% correct with only minor typos, missing punctuation and some instances of gobbledegook popping up.

I'm with you on the Quality Story of BB Point.

Blob

May 7, 2017
How do you get Julias boyfriend to show up for the first time again? I've been stuck at

"Maybe Julia is meeting her boyfriend when in college
Hint: Go straight home after school"

since forever, but he never shows up.

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
So I finally got the offline version from OP and I cant manually save anymore. The game only auto saves at 6:05 am after you go to sleep. Is this intended or is something broken? Its a really stupid design if it is autosave only

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes