JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
So I finally got the offline version from OP and I cant manually save anymore. The game only auto saves at 6:05 am after you go to sleep. Is this intended or is something broken? Its a really stupid design if it is autosave only
I don't understand why you can't save. Here are three screen shots showing the save icon, the main menu, and the save page.

InfernalDevil

Jan 6, 2018
it exists with Kate, but it does take a LONG time to get to it. Last I saw she could fuck Alice, Julia's BF, and the bald russian guy. But that was a few months back.
So, that means nothing changed so far. The game was so nice when I tried it, but the only a teaser of content is a bit disappointing. I guess that is why games like Summertime are so popular. They have both from patch to patch. Story telling and sexual content.

Blob

May 7, 2017
How do you get Julias boyfriend to show up for the first time again? I've been stuck at

"Maybe Julia is meeting her boyfriend when in college
Hint: Go straight home after school"

since forever, but he never shows up.
well I figured it out, "after school" is 13h, not at 11 when your classes are over >_>

Jan 8, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to get the cafe quest to fire? I wait around everyday but Alice just never asks, I'm at the point where I have already been there with Candy but obviously that doesn't put it on the map, I'm well and truly stumped.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So, that means nothing changed so far. The game was so nice when I tried it, but the only a teaser of content is a bit disappointing. I guess that is why games like Summertime are so popular. They have both from patch to patch. Story telling and sexual content.
Not going to say the grind isn't awful because it is. However I do want to be fair in whatever I say, each update now with Kate at least does seem to be adding to her sexual content quite a bit, so we seem to be at the post 0.5 BB where every update did add sexual content, it just takes far longer than it should. Honestly with a better timeskip function (letting players skip entire days easily) the game would be far more tolerable.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to get the cafe quest to fire? I wait around everyday but Alice just never asks, I'm at the point where I have already been there with Candy but obviously that doesn't put it on the map, I'm well and truly stumped.
Meet Alice at school. Tell her you forgot where she’s from. Complete , skip classes or wait until after the gym or swimming lesson and go to the locker room after Alice finishes showering. After she finishes dressing, she’ll invite you to the cafe. If you skip classes instead, she’ll meet you outside of college.

Also, to be honest, I've had to restart games because events were bugged and not firing. I don't believe it's common tho.

Jan 8, 2018
Meet Alice at school. Tell her you forgot where she’s from. Complete , skip classes or wait until after the gym or swimming lesson and go to the locker room after Alice finishes showering. After she finishes dressing, she’ll invite you to the cafe. If you skip classes instead, she’ll meet you outside of college.

Also, to be honest, I've had to restart games because events were bugged and not firing. I don't believe it's common tho.
Thank you, worked like a charm :D

Tim4352

Jan 24, 2020
Does anyone have hints on if you are stuck with not being able to meet nick for the first time? I am now on the pill quest and am being held up because I have been unable to complete the progress quest. Any tips???

Paniya

May 28, 2017
I played this game many versions ago. I was gonna continue this game where i stopped. Is there a way to continue from where i stopped? I saw the notice save aren't transferable. Does that means do i have to start over every time i download this game?

Please ! I love an answer.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes