drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
it was a simple question since i never paid any atention to this game after what happened to bb.
thanks for answering but next time tho, if you wanna answer it, try to just answer it.
the condescending tone only makes you sound like a douchebag.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
it was a simple question since i never paid any atention to this game after what happened to bb.
thanks for answering but next time tho, if you wanna answer it, try to just answer it.
the condescending tone only makes you sound like a douchebag.
A simple cursory investigation of your own that would take less than even five minutes of your time would have answered your question before ever having to ask it.

angella

Jan 29, 2018
need suggestion!! I have been trying to cheat using Cheat Engine..But money is not increasing at all...Any help?? #TIA

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
need suggestion!! I have been trying to cheat using Cheat Engine..But money is not increasing at all...Any help?? #TIA
You don't need to cheat. When you complete the Candy quest at the hotel, you receive enough money to buy everything you need.

Reactions: angella

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
New Home isn't really a quest, it's a group of hints that triggers on the first breakfasts and dinners when you start the game so that you have an idea of how to start actual quests.

You're at the end of the big brother quest
and what about this mission? from
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
I'm glad you added "that I've ever played" because I was about to point out old-school Dungeons & Dragons PC Games (again). THAT'S grind.
Ohhh my... That sure surely was a grind... You have my point on that one, I truly missed that.. lol

Yeah, but not all grind is created equal. Like killing stuff in fallout 3 say to get money and XP, well blowing limbs off in slow mo never seems to get old. For the D&D there was always getting that better loot also.
But sleeping, going to school, working etc. and clicking those buttons to do so (which has no entertainment value in itself) just because you something once per day, that does get old.

Now it could get better once it's fully done. It was mentioned that the side stuff that could happen (as it's open world) isn't added yet, so burning through a 10 day story line say is dull as nothing happens while you're burning through those days. And that would improve if other side lines (or just random) stuff would happen. But for now it's the worst of grind.
Yeah but let's think about this, doing nothing but side missions to grind in order to progress through the main quest in assassins creed odyssey or even doing the same stuff over and over in fallout 3 aren't really equal in terms of clicking buttons each day, asking 20 dollars and cleaning a pool in order to get like thousands of dollars to buy a telescope and hidden cameras.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Step 8: So I’ve looked into the streaming website.
(prerequisite: Check Alice’s website on your laptop.(there’s a button to access it in the bottom right corner when viewing the laptop))
Note: The quest name changes to Big Brother.

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
Oh you poor thing. :eek:

Being a bit more serious, I haven't had 4:3 for so long that I've basically forgotten what it was like playing games with that aspect ratio.

Indeed.
It's a remake within a remake.

Made your pc connection crash?
Going to need you to elaborate on that. Does it cause your internet connection to drop completely, or is it just the game taking up the majority of your bandwidth?

It's really not all that different from BB in that regard.
Requires more clicking, and can't use spacebar and number keys to progress text, but it still reads the same as BB did as far as the writing style and characters go.

Clearly it was worthy enough for you to come in and post your complaints.
Thanks for your feed back, Snugglepuff. The reason for me to post my comments was on the behalf of others, like a tripadvisor's for faps, : ) So no good at all, according to my experience, and I want to share that knowledge with anybody else. The second part is that I REALLY enjoyed BB, and therefore it was specially disappointing to find this thing instead. So worthy to share because the disappointment was as big as the enjoyment of the original game. But you are right. I cannot complain about something I dont pay, and that I can choose to download freely. The last thing is that I was still finding out what has happened with my Internet connection after downloading the game. Right now I am using another pc to write this.
Best regards to the f95 community nontheless.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
I visit Alice's room after 1 am but they have no dialogue, only one asks what the other wants and the option is
Max said: Nothing

one of the prerequisites is to talk to kate, how do i find her in the game? I only played the Big Brother part so far

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for your feed back, Snugglepuff. The reason for me to post my comments was on the behalf of others, like a tripadvisor's for faps, : )
So you meant to make a review, but instead posted an opinion piece?

So no good at all, according to my experience, and I want to share that knowledge with anybody else.
Yeah, opinion piece. No objectivity, and a bias clouded by your own preferred experience from the previous (abandoned) game. Sounds like you should try and work for Vice or Kotaku.

The second part is that I REALLY enjoyed BB, and therefore it was specially disappointing to find this thing instead. So worthy to share because the disappointment was as big as the enjoyment of the original game.
You didn't actually say what the differences were though.
You wrote a negative and ambiguous post that lacked any value as a source of information, beyond the fact that you don't like it.

But you are right. I cannot complain about something I dont pay, and that I can choose to download freely.
Now you're making it look like I said something I didn't. That's called lying.
All I was doing was pointing out the hypocrisy of your words, as evident by your very actions. That's completely different from saying that you don't have the right to complain about something... Even if your complaint was pretty ambiguous.

The last thing is that I was still finding out what has happened with my Internet connection after downloading the game. Right now I am using another pc to write this.
Best regards to the f95 community nontheless.
Given that Glamour tries to connect to a server instead of running purely off your machine, it's possible that's the source of your problem.
If you're playing the Offline version, it still tries to connect to a server, even though said "server" is being run from your PC, and still affects your internet usage if you run it while already connected to the internet.

I don't know what your internet connection is like, whether it's fibre or copper, your up & down speeds and proximity to your nearest exchange, so I can only hazard a guess about why it's causing you issues. Although you still haven't actually clarified what you said in regards to its effect on your internet connection, so I'm both guessing and making an assumption.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I visit Alice's room after 1 am but they have no dialogue, only one asks what the other wants and the option is
Max said: Nothing

one of the prerequisites is to talk to kate, how do i find her in the game? I only played the Big Brother part so far
You missed what I was trying to tell you. The quest Alice's Project gets renamed to Big Brother when you reach step 8. You've already done that quest.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes