Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone have the 0.22 CGs? Or if it's been posted can someone direct me to the post? (tried the search bar and couldn't find it)

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I played this new version offline and I can say that the game is a waste of time to play for now. The game suffered several changes, mainly in the story of the male character, but as for the story of Kate, I can say that the story is very bad. A totally disorganized story, you realize that Kate is shy but in the hotel she is already naked for a stranger (Fedor) and fucks with him and what was recently added (Neil) the same thing. Of course, these ways you can avoid, but honestly you won't do it, because this game has a enough grind and you won't play it to waste your time. Besides being wasting time the game remains vague.
Max's story follows the same thing, it's a little bit more advanced than the story of the original game, after the developer started writing Max's story from 0 this story will take a while and we don't know what impact Eric will have having in the house and the influence of Alice.
Anyway, the game is adding elements little by little, I don't know if the updates take 1 or 2 months, but I know that I was disappointed with these last two updates. It is also difficult to discuss when this game will be ready to be played, both in the story of Max and in the story of Kate, Kate's story for me became a mess, it was to have focused a little more on school and not on the hotel, already which is not yet available for you to buy items or clothes in stores and websites.

MegaV

May 30, 2017
Anyone interested in trying to influence the decision of this game to get more Villa and Max content, there’s a poll right now on Dark Silvers Patreon page to ask about evening out the content between Max and Kate and at the moment Kate is winning by about 7%, so anyone fancy supporting $5 for a single month to influence the vote to get more BB content then now is the time to do it because BB fans probably won’t get another chance to do so, the poll has about a day and a half remaining..... ‍♂

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
Here is solution to save-problem:
- delete ALL registry enrties with "SandLust" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\
- copy somewhere c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves
- delete folder c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd
- run game, start new and save it, close game
- copy your old save files named slot# to folder c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\<some_hex-code_name_foldef>\kate\ or \max\

This checked by myself and worked.
Didn't worked for me, hope it is better for others!

When i go to save file and click to save, it bring me back to menu!
It is probably the new save systeme where we supposed to name it that bug all!

So for now, for me, it will be with the auto save untill probably (hopefully) the next version

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
BB fans of Glamour if you want to see more Max content made go to DS's patreon, pledge 5 dollars and vote in the poll it only has today left. Let your voice be heard.

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

Unlocked

We're getting close to releasing 0.23, so now is a good time to think about our next update. Some time ago you voted for the 2 Kate 1 Max updates schedule and we think it's time we had another one to see how you feel.
Right now Kate has overwhelmingly more content than Max, so we want to know how you feel about giving him half of our dev time.
Option number one is leaving everything as is. 0.23 and 0.24 will be about Kate and 0.25 will be focused on Max.
Option number two is a 50/50 split. 0.23 Kate, 0.24 Max, and so on and so forth.

We're getting close to releasing 0.23, so now is a good time to think about our next update. Some time ago you voted for the 2 Kate 1 Max updates schedule and we think it's time we had another one to see how you feel.
Right now Kate has overwhelmingly more content than Max, so we want to know how you feel about giving him half of our dev time.
Option number one is leaving everything as is. 0.23 and 0.24 will be about Kate and 0.25 will be focused on Max.
Option number two is a 50/50 split. 0.23 Kate, 0.24 Max, and so on and so forth.

Keep current schedule
53%

Equal development time
47%
564 votes total

·
2 days left

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'd LOVE to see an equal split but I have no say in his polls unless I'm willing to drop another $5/month for the privilege.

Reactions: Tatanka

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
What kind of nonsense with the survey and where is the February 5 update for people who paid $ 40?
It was necessary to issue an update and not to waste time with the survey

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
The point is to pay $ 40 at the beginning of the month if you get the same in terms of time, but for $ 5 at the end of the month?

Vulka

Nov 5, 2017
i am stuck at the "Progress" Quest at 4/6. Doesnt matter what i do, it doesnt go up. I'm on version 0.22 as a Patreon user. How do i get it done? Seems impossible to go further whatever i do

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
i am stuck at the "Progress" Quest at 4/6. Doesnt matter what i do, it doesnt go up. I'm on version 0.22 as a Patreon user. How do i get it done? Seems impossible to go further whatever i do
You probably don't have the bdsm equipment in the basement. Go to school, click on skip classes and go straight back home. The bdsm equipment event will trigger.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
1st you should progress in midnight events, this will raise up the other spoilers.

midnight events will let u progress in Adam quest

Vulka

Nov 5, 2017
You probably don't have the bdsm equipment in the basement. Go to school, click on skip classes and go straight back home. The bdsm equipment event will trigger.
oh god, i'm so stupid, i tried triggering it at 11 am all the time. but it only triggers at 1 pm after sports classes. skip classes actually sent me to 1 pm and it instantly worked, thanks dude

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
It is much easier and faster to complete DLC The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine than to complete this quest "Spoilers". This game is ridiculous and totally messy, the grind that this game has is not worth it for the scenes it has. A very weak game to waste time.

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
It is much easier and faster to complete DLC The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine than to complete this quest "Spoilers". This game is ridiculous and totally messy,

It is much easier and faster to complete DLC The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine than to complete this quest "Spoilers". This game is ridiculous and totally messy, the grind that this game has is not worth it for the scenes it has. A very weak game to waste time.
The game isn't very hard at all, and clear hints are generally given to progress through quests. The spoilers quest isn't really a quest, it's one of those hints, it's there to help people unlock the content of specific updates.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes