Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.23 update

Mega
Appreciated but you're still going to need to be a patron for it to actually be 0.23. Sure, it'll say 0.23 on the title screen but using the free login account seems to lock some content away. Speaking from experience with 0.18 Online.
Also, the Online version makes calls on every button press to Silver's server. I don't think I need to tell you of the enormous lag that will eventually cause.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I'd LOVE to see an equal split but I have no say in his polls unless I'm willing to drop another $5/month for the privilege.
fuck no.. if there was an option for 4 Kate updates, 1 Max, I'd pay in a heartbeat to make that vote. :D

But as you say, no pay, no say.

Maybe I should try the Max stuff out, I might change my tune but I'm very happy with Kate now. The worst part of that poll though is, unless the results are 50/50 we're going to have someone misrepresent it and then 50 pages of people asking when next max is coz they heard it's 1:1.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
You'll find it here:
The tutorial shouldn't let open any questions.
(Keep in mind to connect Cheat Engine to the glamour-server process and not the glamour.exe!)
if i use the .exe :
i find the value, change the number but the game crashes afterwards.

if i use the server process:
i dont find the value and cant change anything.

Last edited:

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
if i use the .exe :
i find the value, change the number but the game crashes afterwards.

if i use the server process:
i dont find the value and cant change anything.
Not sure about Cheat Engine, but you could also attach a debugger to the glamour server and modify the JSON string that is returned after loading your save game. You've only gotta do it once, after saving the modified save it's stored permanently in the file.

It's important you modify the correct money value though. There's multiple in the string as the game servers adds the money property to every character in the game (even if it's unused and set to 0).

You can see a visual representation of a savegame here:
The correct one to edit would be characters -> object with the id 'kate' -> money (on a Kate playthrough)

Reactions: fsck

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
how does it work ?
How to cheat:
*Download Cheat Engine and install it.
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
*Click on the process tab on Cheat Engine.
*Find and select 'glamour-server.exe' and NOT 'glamour.exe'
*Search for a value you want to change and multiple it by 2
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
How to cheat:
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
Example: First Scan 40 (if you have $20 because 20*2=40) then go to the grocery store and buy an energy drink. 5*2=10 40-10=30 Change the 40 that you put in cheat engine to 30 then click on 'next scan'. This should give you a new value, but if it doesn't then repeat the process until it gives you only one value. That value will be the one you can edit.
thanks for the info with the double value.
it worked well

Reactions: deshi9

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
Not sure about Cheat Engine, but you could also attach a debugger to the glamour server and modify the JSON string that is returned after loading your save game. You've only gotta do it once, after saving the modified save it's stored permanently in the file.

It's important you modify the correct money value though. There's multiple in the string as the game servers adds the money property to every character in the game (even if it's unused and set to 0).

You can see a visual representation of a savegame here:
The correct one to edit would be characters -> object with the id 'kate' -> money (on a Kate playthrough)
thanks for the input and advice.

i once saw here someone who had changed the stats of the character.
could i modify them with your method too ?

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
How to cheat:
*Start up Glamour.
*Start up Cheat Engine.
That's cool! I am wondering how did you come up with the multiplier? Trial & Error or is this common in games?

thanks for the input and advice.

i once saw here someone who had changed the stats of the character.
could i modify them with your method too ?
Stats like lust, relation, etc.? Technically you could change these with this method. But it depends on how the game server reacts to these values. I would guess in some cases your changes wouldn't really matter to the game (server).

Cheers,

123letsgo

Aug 22, 2019
That's cool! I am wondering how did you come up with the multiplier? Trial & Error or is this common in games?

Stats like lust, relation, etc.? Technically you could change these with this method. But it depends on how the game server reacts to these values. I would guess in some cases your changes wouldn't really matter to the game (server).

Cheers,
yes, so you may start with all values maxed out and just need to choose the paths you like.

i was asking for cheats to may have joy in different routes to go.
the save system is bad and you can not role back. this is a huge negative point and only cheating keeps the motivation to play.

Reactions: deshi9
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes