Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
The game isn't very hard at all, and clear hints are generally given to progress through quests. The spoilers quest isn't really a quest, it's one of those hints, it's there to help people unlock the content of specific updates.
I played that latest version offline almost all quests missing this and spoilers 0.21. This is not a difficult game but it is an extremely tiring game and it is not worth wasting your time playing it. And even if you have hints to complete the quests, the game has a lot of grind that makes you spend a few hours playing unnecessarily.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I played that latest version offline almost all quests missing this and spoilers 0.21. This is not a difficult game but it is an extremely tiring game and it is not worth wasting your time playing it. And even if you have hints to complete the quests, the game has a lot of grind that makes you spend a few hours playing unnecessarily.
The game doesn't really have any grind. Usually, progressing through the story only requires a single action.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
В России говорят "Ты или крестик сними или трусы одень".
Много контента который не задействован, а так DS может ещо пару обновлений это подключать.
In Russia they say "Take off your cross or put on your underpants."
A lot of content that is not involved, and so DS can still connect a couple of updates.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Группа поддержки состоит из физически подготовленных, выносливых, сексуальных и раскрепощённых девушек если DS конечно не хочет из них сделать сразу - бардель на выезде.
стриптиз - сексуальность
танцы - раскрепощённость
беговая дорожка в подвале и бассейн - выносливость
спорт зал и фитнес клуб - физическая подготовка

The support group consists of physically prepared, hardy, sexy and liberated girls, if DS certainly does not want to make one of them right away - a brothel on the road.
striptease - sexuality
dancing - emancipation
Basement Treadmill and Pool - Stamina
gym and fitness club - physical fitness

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
It seems to me I'm stuck with the Progress quest. The level is 4 of 6, and all of the actions seem to repeat (walking into the shower or bath, etc.) and there's no option to take the pill. I remember passing it previously, but now playing it once again because I changed the computer. What am I missing or forgetting? Which scene should I look for or grind for?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
It seems to me I'm stuck with the Progress quest. The level is 4 of 6, and all of the actions seem to repeat (walking into the shower or bath, etc.) and there's no option to take the pill. I remember passing it previously, but now playing it once again because I changed the computer. What am I missing or forgetting? Which scene should I look for or grind for?
You probably don't have the bdsm equipment in the basement. Go to school, click on skip classes and go straight back home. The bdsm equipment event will trigger.

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
You probably don't have the bdsm equipment in the basement. Go to school, click on skip classes and go straight back home. The bdsm equipment event will trigger.
Did it many times, right after school. But will try it with skipping classes.

Peccable

Dec 18, 2018
It helped after I switched to the English version, doesn't work in Russian. Funny.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
progress with the night events with nick this will allow u to continue Adam quest and to take the pill at night

turonigo

Jul 2, 2017
Didn't worked for me, hope it is better for others!

When i go to save file and click to save, it bring me back to menu!
It is probably the new save systeme where we supposed to name it that bug all!

So for now, for me, it will be with the auto save untill probably (hopefully) the next version
Yes, after creating a save file it goes to menu. You must click "Continue." At least that works for me.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
There is a bug in v.21:
when you come back to Neil and deciding are you going to fuck with him for money whole text is in Russian
2020-02-07.png

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Is the Progress quest supposed to be marked complete at some point? I completed every single event in the game (except Neil's decision) but the quest still isn't complete. I unlocked every scene with Nick and Julia.

This is what my save looks like: jsonblob . com/54e9df53-4b3e-11ea-9378-1b97eb51d7c9

Cheers

eple3000

Aug 29, 2017
Here is solution to save-problem:
- delete ALL registry enrties with "SandLust" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\
- copy somewhere c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves
- delete folder c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd
- run game, start new and save it, close game
- copy your old save files named slot# to folder c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour\saves\<some_hex-code_name_foldef>\kate\ or \max\

This checked by myself and worked.
Thanks. this worked indeed - had to copy the actual "Max" and "Kate" folder over to make it work.

Galin

May 5, 2017
Anyone knows the release date of the offline version 0.22?
AFAIK it's released when v 0.23 ONLINE is released for 5$ Patrons...

v 0.21 Offline was released on 2020-01-27, so I hope the next Update will come at end of February.
I will wait for it, I think then it will be worth to play, or do you want an Update every 2 new scenes? :coffee: ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: xslayermkdx
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes