fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
So you meant to make a review, but instead posted an opinion piece?

Yeah, opinion piece. No objectivity, and a bias clouded by your own preferred experience from the previous (abandoned) game. Sounds like you should try and work for Vice or Kotaku.

You didn't actually say what the differences were though.
You wrote a negative and ambiguous post that lacked any value as a source of information, beyond the fact that you don't like it.

Now you're making it look like I said something I didn't. That's called lying.
All I was doing was pointing out the hypocrisy of your words, as evident by your very actions. That's completely different from saying that you don't have the right to complain about something... Even if your complaint was pretty ambiguous.

Given that Glamour tries to connect to a server instead of running purely off your machine, it's possible that's the source of your problem.
If you're playing the Offline version, it still tries to connect to a server, even though said "server" is being run from your PC, and still affects your internet usage if you run it while already connected to the internet.

I don't know what your internet connection is like, whether it's fibre or copper, your up & down speeds and proximity to your nearest exchange, so I can only hazard a guess about why it's causing you issues. Although you still haven't actually clarified what you said in regards to its effect on your internet connection, so I'm both guessing and making an assumption.
Yes, it was my opinion. Bad, if it was not clear. No, I don`t work for anybody here (and that it is one of the reasons not to elaborate more, cause I am a lazy guy and I dont get paid to make the effort not to be¡ng so). I am sorry if you feel insulted in any way, I dont know you enough to like you or dislike you in any way enough to again make the effort of quarreling. I am here for a (free) fun. I said it was boring, and also refers about the way of telling the story... all the time from "my point of view", which is mine and dont need to be shared by you and I dont mean to impose on anybody... that it's perhaps that has the same story but looks like more detailed but not really adding nothing important, and the way of saying it not integrated with the images of action but with portraits, so less like a comic or a graphic novel and more like a story with pictures. So no my taste. I even tried to imagine what the dev was thinking about when he decided to abandone his first attempt and make this second. I don`t think he achieved any substantial change to make it a better story, but affects the rythm and interest of the old one. But, again, my sole opinion. Bias? Don't know. Based, perhaps, in my prior and latter experiences or my expectations. Tomato-tomato. But I will not fight to death for that, : ) Not enough important question. Thank you for the tip about the server. Bye. I will consider the matter settle if you dont mind: I was wrong, you were right, or none of the above, or whatever you like. No need to dedicate more time to this. I retreat, : )

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
how do you unlock the punishments at home? i've unlocked the vote and doen that, punished at school enough and went home at 1pm as it says to and at 11 as well

Scrounger117

Feb 3, 2020
Absolutely STUCK :mad:, started over twice and still STUCK on version 0.22. (Had to completely start over from 0.20 offline, saves wouldn't load) :( Had to start over because of the issue with the Pill and not having initiated any of the stuff with Julia and Nick.

Essentially, I cannot trigger the "Julia and Nick" sequences or the "Alice" sequences.

Completed:
- "College"
- "A job"
- "Massage"
- "Cafe Deja Vu"
- "Maria and Peter"
- "Basement"

In Progress:
- "Flirting" - currently have Accidental Touch - Haven't completed Alice, Lien, or Sophie yet.
- "Alice" - Tried inviting her many times to cafe, she doesn't show up right after class 11:00 or if I wait outside of college at 13:00 - This worked just fine in 0.19 Offline
- "Investigation" - Currently on step trying to get Andrew to build the flash drive
- "Progress (spoilers) - Went home early/right after class at 11:00 for an entire week, never triggers the events with "Julia and Nick" , tried going at 9:20 for a week, nothing.

I think this is a BUG and it was broken somewhere between versions 0.20 and 0.22, as I played 0.20 and it worked fine.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Absolutely STUCK :mad:, started over twice and still STUCK on version 0.22. (Had to completely start over from 0.20 offline, saves wouldn't load) :( Had to start over because of the issue with the Pill and not having initiated any of the stuff with Julia and Nick.

Essentially, I cannot trigger the "Julia and Nick" sequences or the "Alice" sequences.

Completed:
- "College"
- "A job"
- "Massage"
- "Cafe Deja Vu"
- "Maria and Peter"
- "Basement"

In Progress:
- "Flirting" - currently have Accidental Touch - Haven't completed Alice, Lien, or Sophie yet.
- "Alice" - Tried inviting her many times to cafe, she doesn't show up right after class 11:00 or if I wait outside of college at 13:00 - This worked just fine in 0.19 Offline
- "Investigation" - Currently on step trying to get Andrew to build the flash drive
- "Progress (spoilers) - Went home early/right after class at 11:00 for an entire week, never triggers the events with "Julia and Nick" , tried going at 9:20 for a week, nothing.

I think this is a BUG and it was broken somewhere between versions 0.20 and 0.22, as I played 0.20 and it worked fine.
If you're playing the version downloaded from here, you'll find it REALLY tricky to advance into 0.22 content, since the game's at version 0.21. :p

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Scrounger117

Feb 3, 2020
If you're playing the version downloaded from here, you'll find it REALLY tricky to advance into 0.22 content, since the game's at version 0.21. :p
No, I downloaded the client from the Patreon site, which updated do version 0.22. I'm now trying the 0.21 Offline version from the Patreon post to see if this still occurs.

Reactions: 7layla

SukhiX

Sep 4, 2018
i have got the punishment vote done, but it keeps going back to undone...anyone else getting this? x

Jan 8, 2018

Completed:
- "College"
- "A job"
- "Massage"
- "Cafe Deja Vu"
- "Maria and Peter"
- "Basement"

In Progress:

You have to go home around 1:00pm for the Julia/Nick stuff to kick in. I leave college at 12:53 and take the taxi home(cause it's free).

Reactions: Scrounger117

vmjulianking

Aug 20, 2019
While Kate & Sophie chat in lesson , why only Kate get debt & punishent ?

How about Sophie?

What did she pay for debt & punishent ? Such: work in bdsm club 、fuck by someone?

Wish see these events PLZ

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
hi guys playing v021 offline
how to choose who is kate going to be dominated by - Nick or Julia?

Villa: Kate did everything with Alice. Now she cannot work or interact with other tennants, only waiting 2.00pm for streaming with Alice and eventually some swimming pool activities where they are mostly met by Max (once Anna appeared). Is there any more villa progress? Something between Max and Kate?

Any help pls?

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
hi guys playing v021 offline
how to choose who is kate going to be dominated by - Nick or Julia? Something between Max and Kate?

Any help pls?
I believe you get the choice to be dominated by Nick if you do another punishment after getting the choice to be dominated by Julia.

MAx and Kate don't have anything yet. The swimming pool events are the last things you can do in Alice's story.

Btw, anyone has the latest poll?

Reactions: leg28

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I believe you get the choice to be dominated by Nick if you do another punishment after getting the choice to be dominated by Julia.

MAx and Kate don't have anything yet. The swimming pool events are the last things you can do in Alice's story.

Btw, anyone has the latest poll?
Thanks, I just got that option before saw your reply and picked nick...
Your villa info is welcomed, I won't spend time on that for now

Related to both questions: only Sophia came twice in basement but not to be punished (although she is regulary caught woth Kate), Alice also asked for address but never came. Is there something Kate should do or just wait?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Related to both questions: only Sophia came twice in basement but not to be punished (although she is regulary caught woth Kate), Alice also asked for address but never came. Is there something Kate should do or just wait?
I believe I had Alice come, but I'm not completely certain that I remember correctly. In the case that I do, Alice just stood there watching, just like Sophia.

Reactions: leg28
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes