Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
Max's story will take a long time, I played the latest version and I saw that it is not worth wasting time.
maybe author needs to rethink development and start smthing new. So far ideal formula of gameplay and VN for me is Being a dik. example for others .
Being A DIK is very overrated, a forced humor, silly and boring story. But I understood what you meant, that the game should be similar in terms of gameplay, but it is very hard for the darksilver to start over or rethink about your game.

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Max's story will take a long time, I played the latest version and I saw that it is not worth wasting time.

Being A DIK is very overrated, a forced humor, silly and boring story. But I understood what you meant, that the game should be similar in terms of gameplay, but it is very hard for the darksilver to start over or rethink about your game.
silly, boring story? so Glamour has dramatic plot, raises difficult topics? ))

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

I think he is securing next 5-6 years for himself.Maybe around that time Max's part of the game will reach where we end with BB 0.13.After 4 updates for Max we barely scratch some of the content of BB 0.2 and with only 4 updates per year easy to guess we will need at least 50-60 more Glamour updates.
matter of taste . a lot of beautiful characters , amazing renders, no annoying grind.
For me that is WVM.We have huge variety of girls.
maybe someone loves that grind system but i d like to see these beautiful charecters in more comfortable gameplay. author certainly has talant but he is not making the most of his ideas.
You can wait 5-6 more months for BB Another Story to make some real progress.We already have different renders for the same scenes as shower,sleep,swim etc.

Last edited:

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
silly, boring story? so Glamour has dramatic plot, raises difficult topics? ))
Yes, I think. No, I'm not saying that Glamour is better than Being A DIK. I just don't think Being A DIK is a fucking game.

I think he is securing next 5-6 years for himself.Maybe around that time Max's part of the game will reach where we end with BB 0.13.After 4 updates for Max we barely scratch some of the content of BB 0.2 and with only 4 updates per year easy to guess we will need at least 50-60 more Glamour updates.
Truth. I didn't even imagine it. So if there are 4 updates to Max’s story per year then the game will take years to complete. Now I stayed very despondent.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

We spent some extra time on bugfixes for 0.23, and as a bonus we've also managed to find some bugs from older versions, specifically from 0.19 and from 0.20.

• Fixed a bug where players could start the special trial while someone was still in the shower. Because of that the event displayed extra characters that weren't supposed to be there.
  • The uniform checkup event didn't actually check whether Kate had her underwear or not. Oops!
  • Previously, whenever Kate would get hit with a side effect, Kate would waste 15 minutes if she refuses to advance the event in the restroom, and would spent 0 minutes if she stays in to continue the event. Now stopping the event costs 3 to 5 minutes and continuing the event costs 5 to 10 minutes.
  • Fixed a stupid bug where Kate would see the same picture every day in the basement.
  • Fixed a bug where spiders would always have a 40% chance to flee. Now it depends on time when Max plants it (between 5 and 90%).
  • Fixed a bug where Max would see changing Lisa even when she's long gone.
  • Ann profile used show her in the bathrobe she's not supposed to have yet.
  • Now Lisa won't be waking up Max just to change.

All fixes are already implemented, you don't have to manually patch anything

Now we're starting to work on 0.24. It will be focused on Max, specifically on Ann and Kira. Maybe some Lisa content, too.

Galin

May 5, 2017
From Patreon:
"As usual, today is February 11th and 0.23 is released for our $40 Patrons. $20 Patrons will get it on the 18th, $10 Patrons — February 22nd, $5 Patrons — February 25th, same day we release the offline version for the 0.22. "

Reactions: Femprotagonist

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

We spent some extra time on bugfixes for 0.23, and as a bonus we've also managed to find some bugs from older versions, specifically from 0.19 and from 0.20.

• <snip>

Now we're starting to work on 0.24. It will be focused on Max, specifically on Ann and Kira. Maybe some Lisa content, too.
FFS Did they go and change it to 1:1 now?

21 - Kate,
22 - Max
23 - Kate
24 - Max

That sucks. I wish they'd drop the max stuff completely and focus on Kate. ya,ya I know others disagree and want the opposite.

Edit:

Oh sshew... found this...

So we had a poll about Kate/Max updates ratio and, not to make this post too, em, topical, but the result is a virtual tie and we're going to piss off half of you no matter we do next, yay :) Because of that we are going with a compromise so no one is happy! Politics! Kate won, so we will keep the old ratio (two Kate per one Max update ratio), but for being a close second, Max gets a consolation prize. 0.24 will be focused on Max, and after that 0.25 and 0.26 will be focused on Kate.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I for one am happy we'll see more of Ann more rapidly. She's so incredibly hot.
I'm just hoping that this time around, more is done with Kira.
After the "early" parts of the game, she was just "there"... taking up space with pretty much nothing to do that wasn't plot related.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes