theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys, i need your help again. I am not able to trigger the 5th level of progress. I did all quests so far. and I´m always peeking but no talk with Julia possible. Does anybody have an idea? here a screen from my progress.. Progress.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hey guys, i need your help again. I am not able to trigger the 5th level of progress. I did all quests so far. and I´m always peeking but no talk with Julia possible. Does anybody have an idea? here a screen from my progress..

Go to school, click the skip classes button, come back home immediately. Kate should find bdsm gear in the basement.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I have a question to MPC mapping. For me i have only Kate/Julia available to choose their relationship for "sister". My screen is on 1920x1080 Ultra!? Maybe wrong?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Can anybody show Me how to use cheat engine to hack Money?, I try many time the clue at the post to use glamour-Sever. exe when i change the value, the game get some freeze the only one can acces is option and exit? , if you can reply with picture or Video please I need this game so good
I created a video how to use cheat engine to money cheat in glamour , watch it through the link below and it will be easy for you to cheat

Reactions: l8rdude

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
What is the difference between Glamour and Glamour [offline] ?
Glamour online its released first then after that he releasing offline. For online you must pay on his site on Patreon and also you need internet connection you are connecting on a server or something not sure how it goes but you have the benefit to play earlier version the others needs to wait!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I have a question to MPC mapping. For me i have only Kate/Julia available to choose their relationship for "sister". My screen is on 1920x1080 Ultra!? Maybe wrong?
What does NPC mapping have to do with screen resolution? What are you trying to achieve?

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
What does NPC mapping have to do with screen resolution? What are you trying to achieve?
No, you misunderstood my request. My issue is, i have only the opportunity to change the relationship with Kate and Julia. And not for example Max and Ann as son/mom!? And i thought it’s because of my resolution!?
I can only see Kate/Julia no one else? :confused:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
No, you misunderstood my request. My issue is, i have only the opportunity to change the relationship with Kate and Julia. And not for example Max and Ann as son/mom!? And i thought it’s because of my resolution!?
I can only see Kate/Julia no one else? :confused:
Ahh. Most people have that problem with the buttons in game, particularly on Android. I just hadn't heard it being an issue for mapping yet.

I just checked the mapping at 1920x1080, and I can change the mapping without an issue. Playing on my PC though. Give me a moment, and I'll check on my Android.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes