blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
Though the rest is just a huge grind.
Is this game really that bad? Can you compare it to Big Brother, Milfy City, Indecent Desires, or Chloe18 when it comes to grinding/sandbox? Does walkthrough help a little bit?

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
I changed my windows and format my hard am i losing save game?
To be able to recover the saves from your old Windows installation, you need to have
1) The old save files themselves (C:\Users\<YOUR_USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\saves)
2) The old Windows registry file (C:\Windows\System32\config\SOFTWARE) to be able to recover the old MachineGUID value from it, that the game uses to encrypt/decrypt saves.

If you have formatted your old system drive, you have neither of those.

And is it possible to use another people save?
Save transfer utility: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-21-offline-dark-silver.10579/page-398#post-2581122
My exported 0.18 saves: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-21-offline-dark-silver.10579/page-448#post-2848329

Reactions: alexo2341

alexo2341

Dec 13, 2018
how Cheat Engine work on glamour ? i read some previous messages but i cant get it how i want change my save and increase my money

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
how Cheat Engine work on glamour ? i read some previous messages but i cant get it how i want change my save and increase my money
It is easy to search the internet for videos on how to multiply money or objects. It is full of full videos well explained to use CheateEngine explaining here is very complicated. (y)

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I wonder when Max can start making money from the Big Brother cameras...so far Max is making $30 (20 allowance and $40 for cleaning the pool)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder when Max can start making money from the Big Brother cameras...so far Max is making $30 (20 allowance and $40 for cleaning the pool)
Probably around the same time as Ann starts paying Kate for cleaning the house. Presumably in the following Max update.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I have not tried the update yet, but I will will. I will say I really like the game, but I do have one major issue with the game. Honestly it is a bit to slow to progress. I think I have seriously like 20 actual hours of game play at this point in it and I have not gotten the MC to have sex at all other than being finger banged by the massage woman forget her name. Only been able to see a couple of brief times of her roommate and BF having sex.

Writing is pretty good, story is pretty good, renders are very good, so my only issue is, it is super slow paced. Most game this slow I have given up on by now but I like the rest of it enough I have kept playing.

I know this wasn't directed at me this quote but
Is this game really that bad? Can you compare it to Big Brother, Milfy City, Indecent Desires, or Chloe18 when it comes to grinding/sandbox? Does walkthrough help a little bit?
I will stay it is worse than Chloe18 by a noticable amount(but a overall better game) and I can't say about the others because I stopped all of them because of how slow paced they was. The task guide you get in game helps but even with that, it is just really slow to advance. Like I think it took me 2 or 3 in game weeks of playing before I finally caught the room mate and guy on the couch after school as a example. That is a lot of playing.

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

0.23 for patrons $5+ and 0.22 (offline)
Today our $5 Patrons got access to 0.23 ( )
As always, your client will update to version 0.22 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, you can download it from .
Today is also the day we release an offline version (0.22). .

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017

0.23 for patrons $5+ and 0.22 (offline)
Today our $5 Patrons got access to 0.23 ( )
As always, your client will update to version 0.22 automatically (including images).
If you don't have any client, you can download it from .
Today is also the day we release an offline version (0.22). You can download it here.
So we will finally be able to go to gym class? That will be great as that is something that makes it hard to time some of the other stuff like catching the roommate or meeting classmates for coffee etc.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So, no Eric?
Damn this game is getting worse and worse...
The OP's game description hasn't been updated since before the BB remake began. We don't know whether or not Eric will appear this time around.
The whole "no cuck" aspect is a reaction to the overwhelming negativity received with how Eric was implemented into the game. DS can do long, "grindy" build up for Max to get into the pants of his family members, but couldn't figure out how to properly balance the progression of Eric's content... Or even how to make him an engaging antagonist of any sort.

At the same time we've a couple of instances of people in this thread reacting as though Julia's boyfriend is some sort of cuck content (yes, seriously), despite what the game literally tells you about his relationship with Julia Kate, and his only being in Kate's side of the game.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes