grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I for one am not looking forward to restarting from the beginning. And who knows what content protection they well be putting in this time. Encrypted saves and having to hack your registry is bad enough.
if it's renpy, a lot of that trash that devs like to put in can be easily taken out with a mod. it can be done with unity too, it's just a lot less likely because unity as an engine is way more fucking annoying and less people use it/deal with it. i only played this game once, because it's so fucking full of unneeded junk.... so i look forward to a new engine.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
I also agree that DarkSilver should only focus on content. Kate's story is full of grinds, you take a long time to appear a quest, not to mention that there are not many things to do in the game, the story script is badly worked and badly aligned, many scenes are not worth the effort and it's tiring to play. Darksilver has to understand that Kate’s version needs more attention, and he should put aside the version of Big Brother that is being rushed too much. I like BB, and I think he shouldn't have abandoned it, I know that many want the game to die, but the version he was making had interesting graphics, but the story is kind of bad and going too fast. I prefer him to focus on Kate's story and then he takes the time to think about the script for Max's story.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
wasn't BB completed like years ago?

i just looked it up, and i guess it's not finished. heh... ok

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I also agree that DarkSilver should only focus on content. Kate's story is full of grinds, you take a long time to appear a quest, not to mention that there are not many things to do in the game, the story script is badly worked and badly aligned, many scenes are not worth the effort and it's tiring to play. Darksilver has to understand that Kate’s version needs more attention, and he should put aside the version of Big Brother that is being rushed too much. I like BB, and I think he shouldn't have abandoned it, I know that many want the game to die, but the version he was making had interesting graphics, but the story is kind of bad and going too fast. I prefer him to focus on Kate's story and then he takes the time to think about the script for Max's story.
Even if DS resurrected BB, I don't think I'd be interested in playing the original again. I'm hoping that one of the BB tribute games gives fans some missing closure with better graphics, animations, and such.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jul 28, 2017
I'm amazed how BB is such a genre defining game, that there have been so many spin offs and remakes. and yet this game so spectacularly fails to deliver anything after 2 years of development.

Reactions: jonny meatballs

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm amazed how BB is such a genre defining game, that there have been so many spin offs and remakes. and yet this game so spectacularly fails to deliver anything after 2 years of development.
As true as the last part is (2 years and so little), that really only applies to the base game with Kate. The BB remake part only started last year, and was not a genre defining game in any way.
The only thing that BB was good for was the renders, which were great for their time. Now, they've been surpassed as render quality goes.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
if it's renpy, a lot of that trash that devs like to put in can be easily taken out with a mod. it can be done with unity too, it's just a lot less likely because unity as an engine is way more fucking annoying and less people use it/deal with it. i only played this game once, because it's so fucking full of unneeded junk.... so i look forward to a new engine.
Be nice, but I doubt it. Considering he went out of his way to add save encryption (BB didn't have it) and an active phone home sign in for member updates, I don't see him using something more hackable unfortunately.

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
They should honestly just focus on Kate full time.
This game already has insane grinding "issues" which put a lot of people off.
Then forcing majority of the fans wait an extra month for gameplay because they insist on including Max is a shit idea.

Most players by far play this for Kate alone. It's been proved in all the polls on their Patreon. Old BB fans won't pick this up because they feel betrayed by DS already. Also 75% of the content in this game is for Kate, so the few BB fans still around won't be pleased regardless.

It's like they're trying to equally please old BB fans and the new Glamour fans, but it doesn't work lol. All it does is irritate majority who play for Kate, yet also annoy Max fans with his low amount of content.
BB is already dead, let Glamour be Glamour..
That's why I quit supporting him on Patreon and only play the free version released here.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Ok guys, just few questions: I played Glamour few months ago and I left it. Now I wanna play it again because I red that it became a new Big Brother! It it true? And how can I play with Max only, avoiding Kate story line? Is it possible or I must play all the story line to go through the game?

Thanks!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ok guys, just few questions: I played Glamour few months ago and I left it. Now I wanna play it again because I red that it became a new Big Brother! It it true?
Yes, there's a remake of Big Brother being done in the remake of Glamour...

And how can I play with Max only, avoiding Kate story line? Is it possible or I must play all the story line to go through the game?

Thanks!
Start game -> choose Max -> Grind away -> Realise there's no sex for Max.

Reactions: Silvialicius

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Yes, there's a remake of Big Brother being done in the remake of Glamour...

Start game -> choose Max -> Grind away -> Realise there's no sex for Max.
It's ok for me (for now). I loved that story and I would like to play it again with some new content. I didn't like so much Kate story line but I loved the CG.

I'm in love with Lisa :love:

Thanks so much for your answer! :whistle:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes