ftpfly

Oct 16, 2017
my wardrobes its have bugs. When enter there is not way to go back and can't select any clothes...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
gonna wait for the game to be done, dont wonna sit with another "abandoned" taste in my mouth :/
You'll be waiting years for that to happen.

ftpfly
Please read the last few pages. Seven Drip posted a fix for that issue in this post. Download the zip there and follow the instructions. It's perfect.

master110, there's an update every month. How is that slow?
I imagine you mean as regards content for Max.
Bear in mind the following:
When Silver started Glamour, he had no intention of including Max.
Max was brought in in response to buttloads of fans asking for it.
He hasn't been a playable character for very long.
Silver's working on bringing over BB content into Glamour for him along with some new content.
So even the fact that the current update ratio is 2:1 Kate:Max is kind of a moot point. That could change at some point.

Last edited:
Reactions: sniff3005

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Few problems since this new update

School classes stats not showing points in the menu

Special Chemistry won't trigger and by this stage i am already unlocked College committee quests

aivas

Oct 22, 2017
Glamour Save Transfer Utility v1.0

0. Download the utility to your source and destination machines.

GlamourTransfer.zip - the utility itself
GlamourTransferSources - its source files, in case you are curious

1. Run GlamourTransfer.exe as administrator on the source machine:

View attachment 442618

2. Press Export button to collect and pack all the necessary data into a zip archive:

View attachment 442619

The export process is harmless. The utility doesn't modify any existing data.

3. Copy this zip archive to the destination machine.

4. On the destination machine run GlamourTransfer.exe as administrator, press Import and select your zip file.

5. Hopefully you'll see this:

View attachment 442623

6. Play the game.

The import process may cause unknown damage to the destination machine.

I have no idea what programs use HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\MachineGuid and how they may react to the fact that it suddenly changes. For that reason the utility makes a backup copy of the existing MachineGuid value before overwriting it:

View attachment 442632

Also, before extracting the saves to the destination machine, the utility makes a backup copy of the existing 'saves' folder, in case there are any saves there and you'll need them later for some reason:

View attachment 442638
Fucking legend right here! I thought I was swish helping people with my CE knowledge and cutting some of the grind out, but you are BEYOND epic!

D

Deleted member 708915

Can you show us the log file at the moment when the game is launched and looks like it's stuck.

C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\output_log.txt
I've already gotten rid of the error by doing a clean install of the game, so I'm afraid this won't be much help

Moltn

May 4, 2017
Glamour Save Transfer Utility v1.0

0. Download the utility to your source and destination machines.

GlamourTransfer.zip - the utility itself
GlamourTransferSources - its source files, in case you are curious

1. Run GlamourTransfer.exe as administrator on the source machine:

View attachment 442618

2. Press Export button to collect and pack all the necessary data into a zip archive:

View attachment 442619

The export process is harmless. The utility doesn't modify any existing data.

3. Copy this zip archive to the destination machine.

4. On the destination machine run GlamourTransfer.exe as administrator, press Import and select your zip file.

5. Hopefully you'll see this:

View attachment 442623

6. Play the game.

The import process may cause unknown damage to the destination machine.

I have no idea what programs use HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Cryptography\MachineGuid and how they may react to the fact that it suddenly changes. For that reason the utility makes a backup copy of the existing MachineGuid value before overwriting it:

View attachment 442632

Also, before extracting the saves to the destination machine, the utility makes a backup copy of the existing 'saves' folder, in case there are any saves there and you'll need them later for some reason:

View attachment 442638
I would like to verify that this does work. Good job. No more "can't share saves due to encrypted save files" for this game.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
The pill side effects and the students asking you out happen WAAAY too often. Once a day for the pill and mutliple times a day for dates. Since you're trying to grind this game it's pretty bothersome.
As for uniform checkups, I had to wait 3 weeks between two checkups, so every coupel of days seems off..
I'd try tu tune out these few things a little...
Looking forward for 0.19 tho

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
The wardrobe bug fix v2 for Glamour-0.18-offline

In case you have no idea what this label says
View attachment 441421
in addition to the main wardrobe bug I've also fixed the missing translations:
View attachment 441423

Replace these two files with the patched versions from the attached zip:
1) Glamour-0.18-offline\Glamour_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll
2) C:\Users\<YOUR-USERNAME>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\Glamour\scripts.dll
I did not see the difference between BugFix18 and BugFix18v2 - the wardrobe works, but there is no "remove panties" icon.
But a funny mistake appears - if you take off your panties in the college toilet, then when you punish Katya, her skirt disappears! If you wear panties before punishment, they will disappear with the skirt!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I did not see the difference between BugFix18 and BugFix18v2 - the wardrobe works, but there is no "remove panties" icon.
But a funny mistake appears - if you take off your panties in the college toilet, then when you punish Katya, her skirt disappears! If you wear panties before punishment, they will disappear with the skirt!
It's not available right away, it will appear later. I did not see it myself and that's why didn't fix it in v1.
Using the wardrobe to remove your panties isn't available in 0.18.
Read the in-game quest clues for the "Cheerleading" Quest - it actually says as much there.
They can only be removed in the Women's Bathroom for now.

RowmanX

Sep 8, 2018
PLZZZZZ help can't SAVE the game (progress) i try to reinstall (offline) try to delete save dir
(try to play and not saving the game was running for 24h then crush )
nothing plzzz help
i played 0.16 and was no problem

Last edited:
Reactions: markeen

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Using the wardrobe to remove your panties isn't available in 0.18.
Read the in-game quest clues for the "Cheerleading" Quest - it actually says as much there.
They can only be removed in the Women's Bathroom for now.
Yeah, but when you progress further with the Cheerleading quest, the option to take off panties at home also becomes available and does work.

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah, but when you progress further with the Cheerleading quest, the option to take off panties at home also becomes available and does work.
Well. There is also a possibility that I've accidentally enabled the functionality that was supposed to be disabled in 0.18. There was a lingerie button that caused the silent crash, I replaced it with the uniform button.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes