Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Guys, can anyone send me your save folder and also type "vol c:" in the command line and show the results

No need

Code:
C:\Users\bla-bla>vol c:
Volume in drive C is System
Volume Serial Number is EE34-D7AF

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Yep, still not working. In fact, I have no clue how other players are talking about it like it is working. All I've been hearing is "enable it through firewall" or "disable it through firewall" without really pointing out how...
well i downloded it .. havent seen any problem... if u need to disable firewall ... u need to add a option in the firewall
go to firewall
1.jpg
add a rule to the firewall in both inbound and outbound
2.jpg

Reactions: pikablu

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Changed HDD and went from Win7 to Win 10 on the new one.
I tried getting clever and making a new save and overwriting it with my old, but alas it did not work.
Do you still have your old HDD attached and the system drive, where Win7 is located, not yet formatted?

silentdevil

Aug 14, 2019
I guess I have a huge question about this. It says in the post male or female protagonist. But all the right ups are purely using female descriptors. So can I in fact choose a male character or is this hard locked as female?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I guess I have a huge question about this. It says in the post male or female protagonist. But all the right ups are purely using female descriptors. So can I in fact choose a male character or is this hard locked as female?
You can choose from the start.Fair warning Max the male MC probably will not have much content for next 1-2 years,because he is getting an update once on 3 months.

IceCreamMommy

Jun 6, 2018
guys i haven't played this game yet since when it came out i saw comments on how it doesnt have much content. Does it have a decent amount of content (approx 2 hour of gameplay) and is that cuz of grind or actual content. Help a fellow wanker out should i download or wait another 5 patches

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
How to continue the quest with underpants? I don't have an option to take off my underwear at the wardrobe.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How to continue the quest with underpants? I don't have an option to take off my underwear at the wardrobe.
If you look at the in game clue, it says the wardrobe functionality for that is not yet enabled in 0.18.
What you're going to need to happen first is this:
Nicolas will need to approach you about another new rule
You'll need to use the new "Provoke Adam" command three times

When Angela invites you to the Cheerleading group tryouts, you can duck into the Women's Lockerroom and remove your panties. But you can only do this Monday - Friday and ONLY in the mornings.
Karen's schedule for Uniform Inspection is randomised AFAIK.

Bernd L I have no idea why people are having trouble with the Save function. All I can think of is that your Appdata/LocalLow/Sandlust Games Ltd folder (or the save folder inside there) isn't set for write permission. Make sure that any folder to do with Glamour isn't set to Read Only.

It's also supposed to Autosave every night when you go to sleep.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Do you still have your old HDD attached and the system drive, where Win7 is located, not yet formatted?
YEs & no.

Still got it in the machine. Not formated, but everything deleted off it and now another drive letter.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes